Chapter 6.

[Lilly's POV]

I lay in my bed string up at the ceiling listening to the waves gently rock the boat. it's been a little over a year since everything happened yet it still keeps me awake at night. I get out of bed then leave the room and walk up to the deck. me and daddy share a room and since he wasn't in bed with me it's safe to assume he's on the deck probably drinking again. once i reach the top and open the door I hear voices talking.

"Captain you have to do something about that child!" one voice says.

"yeah she's dangerous and she's going to get us killed!" says another voice.

"everything is fine." daddy says trying to reassure them

"that girl is a monster and she's going to kill us if she doesn't get those powers under control!!" the first voice says.

"and she is my daughter! I will not get rid of her and if you say something like that about her again, ! I will personally make sure you can never have kids of your own before throwing you over bored am I clear!!" dad yells at them.

I run back below deck and run into our room slamming the door shut before leaning against it and crying in to my knees. as I cry I silently wish I could be some where far away so I would hurt daddy and his crew. after a few minutes i start to calm down and consider crawling back into bed when I hear a new voice.

"excuse me. Are you OK?"

I look up and see a girl older then me standing in front of me she has pail skin long snow white Hair and eyes just as white though I don't think she's blind because they don't look milky. she has a simple but pretty dress on that is a light blue color but it's so light it's almost white and simple black slip on shoes, around her neck a snow flake necklace sparkles in the sunlight...wait sunlight? I look around and realize I'm sitting in the middle of a lush green forest

(image above it's kind how i imagined her. no she is not a ghost. courtesy of CharleneRosette)

"Um. Are you OK?" The girl asked again.

"N-no. People keep calling me a monster."

"I'm sure they didn't mean it."

"It sounded like it. Th-they're afraid of me."

"Well I'm not scared of you."

"You don't know what I can do."

"Well how about you tell me on our way inside?"

"Inside where?"

"My palace"

"Palace?"

"Yeah come I'll show you"

I hesitate before taking her hand and following her through the forest, as we walk we talk about our abilities hers is snow and she was born with it and I told her how i can do lot's of things and have had my powers for as long as I could remember. Once we get to the palace I stare at it in awe then a man comes out.