Normal

beau woke up normal, went to school normal, and spent his day being normal and acting normal.

however, beau did not feel normal.

he was having a hard time processing the kiss that happened with ellis.

what made him frustrated was that he'd never given so much thought to a kiss before. so why did this one plague him?

what made it worse was that beau would be seeing ellis later on in the week.

he didn't know if ellis really did remember, but beau was hoping that ellis had been so shitfaced he couldn't even remember how he got to the party.

beau also hoped that if ellis did remember, he hadn't told anyone. beau didn't need any rumors, whether true or not, getting it about him.

he had a college scholarship to protect.

beau ran a hand through his sweaty curls . it had been a grueling practice because beau had forced all his frustrations about his confused state onto the field.

"fuck that idiot. he was just drunk. the kiss didn't mean anything and I'm definitely not gay or anything. i like girls."

beau wasn't talking to anybody but himself as he sat in his car ranting. he didn't know what else to do. it wasn't like he could talk to someone about it.

"like, it's okay to experiment. katy perry did it and she wrote a whole song about it! she doesn't call herself gay because of it!"

beau smiled at his new revelation. that made sense.

with his new resolve in his head, he drove home happily without a care in his head.