Tight fit

beau blearily and reluctantly woke up to a hot body and a heavy arm draped over him.

His body was faced towards the door and his back was to the person behind him, but he knew without a doubt who was behind him.

beau looked at the floor around him. Clothes and bottles of alcohol were strewn across the hardwood floor, a testament to what took place last night.

beau's head was pounding and he couldn't remember a single thing of last night other than entering Ellis's room with alcohol in hand.

beau looked down underneath the covers to see the damaged he'd caused, and was relieved to see that he still had pants on.

perhaps he didn't completely go and fuck up.

he tensed when he felt the arm tighten around his bare chest.

"finally awake?" a gruff voice asked.

beau jerked out of the grip of the boy beside him.

"what the fuck did we do last night?"

he looked towards Ellis who was grinning deviously from his rumpled bed.

"everything but fuck."

beau runs a frustrated hand through his hair. "I don't have time for any of your damn games, hayes. What did we do?"

ellis's eyes turn hard. "say my actual fucking name. you didn't have any damn problem screaming it last night."

beau lunges for the boy in the bed, however, he is caught in ellis's grip and rolled underneath him.

"you wanna know what we did, beau taylor? I'll show exactly everything you did to me. i didn't even have to ask for it."

with that, ellis rears down and furiously connects his mouth to beau's own.
at first beau tries to reject his advances, but ultimately submits under the charm ellis always seems to put him under.

the kiss is hot and needy and beau feels his body awaken under ellis's touch.

ellis detaches his lips from beau's and begins a trail of hot kisses down his neck and past his naked chest before stopping at the waistband of his sweats.

he makes direct eye contact with a distracted beau, and tugs his waistband down teasingly.

he slides them down slowly, all while looking intently at the boy underneath him.

he then takes his hand and palms beau's hard member through his sweaty underwear.

beau unwillingly groans at the sensation of his big hand massaging his hard erection. he whimpers when he feels ellis stop in motion.

however, ellis gently pulls away the last line of protection to beau's dick. he then takes his hot tongue and licks the V that begins above his pelvis.

his tongue gets dangerously close to his ball sack, but ellis lifts his mouth up and blows a thin stream of air from his mouth over the trail of licks he'd left.

suddenly he stops and pulls beau's underwear back over his dick.

"this is where you stopped. you left me in agony last night mumbling about how you weren't gay and wasn't gonna go down on a boy."

beau withers in sexual torment before reaching for ellis's hand to continue where he left off.

however, ellis jerks his hand away, yanks beau's sweats back on, and pulls himself off the bed.

"no, I won't satisfy you if you won't do the same to me, and I sure as hell won't be used as an object for your sexual fantasies. You aren't gay? Fucking act like it then. Straight guys don't almost go down on other guys."

beau, still in a sexually frustrated haze, sits up. he's angry, but he won't allow some faggot to talk to him like that.

"whatever, i'm not fucking gay. i'm just experimenting."

"i won't be an experiment, beau taylor. I have feelings. and I have feelings for you."

beau gets up to leave, his dick is still hard and hurting from all that ellis has done, but he has to get out.

"you're an idiot for catching feelings for me."

"don't I fucking know it."

beau turns to leave ellis and begins to walk out of his door.

"just know i might not always be here when you're ready to come out of that damn closet. it's a tight in there, isn't it? well, i can tell you one thing, this ass is tighter than that closet will ever be and you'll regret not hitting it."

with that, beau leaves with a slamming door behind him.