5

Lalisa Manoban

What a jerk! I'm beyond pissed of his attitude. Does he own the school? Acting superior. For you to know I hate guys with a jerk attitude, playboys, bad boy and list go on.

"Having a period?" Rose asked when I sat down

"No. Just a jerk guy"

"So what this jerk guy did to you" I faced her and told what happened.

"Tell me who is that guy and I'll punch him. We can even ask help to Jimin and Taehyung. She smiled.

"Whom did you missed?" Someone shouted and I saw the same guy from the parking lot. I saw Jimin and Taehyung run and approached him.

"Remember Jungkook?" Rose asked while looking at them. I hummed. "That is Jungkook" my eyes widen.

Shoot! What a small world. Now I know Jungkook and the jerk guy is the same I can't tell to Rose. Can she punch his friend?

"I will not have now a peaceful day coz the three idiots are complete"

Me too Rose. Me too. I sighed. Those three went to their seats in the back of us.

"So the popular hottie football player is back. What's up?!" I heard Rose say.

"Don't you missed me chaeng?" I heard him say. I really dont want to look at him coz I might punch him. Yes I'm angry and just controlling myself.

"Definitely not. I had a mild peace when you're not here. Next time bring jim and tae with you." -Rose and the jerk chuckled.

"Oh, Jungkook I forgot to introduce you. She is Lisa a transferee" Okay, Now I hate introduction. Rose nudged me that makes me look at him. He smiled to me but I gave him blank expression. What? I'm not good at pretending.

"Hi. I'm Jungkook" He's acting like nothing happened earlier. What a two faces.

"Yeah. Rose told me" I said coldly.
"Hmm. Rose I'm going to comfort room" I excused myself. I can't act okay for the whole time so I made a scapegoat.

I decided to go back when the bell rang. I felt someone is looking at me the whole time but not dare to look around. During breaktime I didn't go with Rose coz I know that Jerk Jungkook will be there. I told her that I have something to do in the library. She bought my excuse. I was quiet the whole day. Jimin and Taehyung asked me if I was okay. I just told them that I had a headache and reminded me to drink medicine. I guess they care for me.

I went to the parking lot and saw Jerk Jungkook leaning to his car beside mine. I rolled my eyes.

"Lisa" he said calmly. I didnt utter a word I just looked at him.

"Uhmm. I'm sorry about earlier" he scratched his nape.

"Forgiven" I coldly said. Look I don't want to talk to this guy so its the best way to end the conversation.

"Really?" His eyes shined like a child given a candy. "I don't think you have forgiven me"

"And I dont think a jerk would apologize" he chuckled

"I knew it" he said

"Look, I'm in hurry so I'll go now" He didn't say anything. I drove away.