11

Jeon Jungkook

Euphoria— that's what I'm feeling right now. Lalisa Manoban— the cause of my euphoria. I'm glad that she wasn't avoiding me I guess she already forgave but still I want to be assured. How can I make a move if she hates me? Yes, I'm starting to unleash the hokage in me but in a subtle way. But sometimes she seems annoyed at me and I find her adorable— The way she scrunch her forehead, rolling her eyes and spitting her savageness. Am I whipped for her? I think I am. It's been a happy week and hoping it to last longer.

Today was the best day, I got to sit beside her, thanks Rosie for being absent. I don't want to stop this happiness of mine so I decided to go with them to our secret place. I run for my life to catch up with them. Thank God they're still at the parking lot ready to leave.

"Hey!" I shouted. I stopped in front of them both hands on my knees panting.

"Kook, what happened to you?" Jimin asked. I signalled him 'wait' raising my one hand trying to catch my breath. After some seconds, I straightened up.

"I'll be joining you" I announced

"How about your practice?" Taehyung asked

"I thought you wanted me to ditch my practice?" I joked. He jabbed my shoulder.

"I was just kidding! No, you're not going with us" He exclaimed. I chuckled

"I was just kidding too. We don't have practice today, Coach Lee had an urgent meeting so..."

"You sure? You aren't lying?" Jimin asked narrowing his eyes.

"When did I lied to you two?"

"Probably today"

"Yah!" I whined

"Okay, okay let's go now. You and Lisa will sit at the back" Jimin said and I smiled widely. I gazed at her and she's already hopping inside the car.

"If I know, you just wanted to be with Lisa. Don't me JK" Tae whispered. The consequence of telling your friend about ypur feelings is to tease you. I just rolled my eyes and hop inside.

The ride wasn't awkward it was so lively. The three of us was jamming to  Jimin's playlist. I kept on gazing at her, she was smiling, maybe thinking how dorks we were. She laughed on our jokes. I am so happy seeing her like that. She wasn't talking to me but atleast I felt her presence and I hope she felt me too.

"Is this your secret place?" Lisa asked when we arrived to our destination.

"Don't judge the book by its cover" Taehyung said. Why? Coz the place is full of large trees and you will not find something ineresting.

"Then enlighten me" Lisa said raising her eyebrow. I chuckled then she turned her head to mine that stop me.

"Lets just move so Lisa will be enlighten" I smiled at her.

"Right, I bet you'll get awed" Jimin said. We walked inside the midst of trees. Jimin and Taehyung first, and I gesture her to followed them so I can be at her back. My two dork friends were so loud talking anything under the sun while Lisa was examining the place and here I am quietly following them.

"Are we gonna cross that?" Lisa asked pointing at the lake with a big stones.

"Yes we are!" Taehyung exclaimed and he started to move with Jimin. I saw Lisa was hesitating but still she stepped on the stone copying the two. I let her and followed behind her but her right foot slipped on water ready to fall but I caught her in time.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly

"Yeah, I'm fine" she straightened up and took my hands away. I was now in front of her lending my hands.

"I'll guide you" I offered.

"No, I can manage" she refused again. I let her. She passed me, again she slipped and I caught her.

"No more refusing, the stone is slippery. Let me, please" She sighed and took my hand. I think I did the wrong move, I felt an electrifying volt when we held hands. Is she my kryptonite? But I fought with this weakening of me. I mumbling her to be careful until we reach the terra firma. She immediately took her hands away when we step foot on dryland like I have some disease. I was kinda hurt but swallowed it and manage to smile thinly. I guess she felt uncomfortable holding my hand. She followed the two not uttering words at me and here I was behind her— again. We passed by the huge board with 'Blackbangtan In Your Area' writings, that means we already arrived at our hidden place. And there a huge bungaloo house near the falls connecting to the sea.

"Wow" she uttered. "You didn't disappoint me. This is— this is heaven so perfect place" She got awed to the calming place. She was smiling widely and genuinely. She faced me, probably she forgot that I was Jungkook the guy he hates but I smiled back. This insecurities of mine won't ruin my euphoria.

"I told you" Jimin said.

"So welcome to our humble abode" Taehyung shouted. "Lets go inside! We have plenty of foods!"

They ran to the bungaloo. I walked slowly remembering her first ever smile to me. I wouldn't forget that. It will be engrave to my heart.