23

Lalisa Manoban

I feel rested after Jungkook accident. I  really anticipating this day because he is coming back after a week of absence. The school told him to rest first before going back to school physically fit.

But I didn't felt his absence because he always made me feel his presence. Those one week were a new Jungkook and Lisa. We didn't see each other much but we always talked with each other thru phone and any sns account. At first I felt uncomfortable until I got used to it. Jungkook made me comfortable with him even sometimes I got weirded out with his sudden sweet words that made me a riping tomato and awakening the butterflies in me. He never failed to tell "I miss you" and I failed not to smile to those three words, biting my lips to restrain from smiling widely.

After our so called hangout my parents asked me what happened to our 'date' as they claimed it. They're so nosy asking every details but the good daughter I am. I told them the thing we did and went minus the flirting, hell I will tell it to them. Its embarassing! And to the fact that I didn't followed Dad told me 'not to be obvious'. Hihi! I like the guy so I can't help it.

Jungkook texted me 'I can't wait to see you' this early morning and I blushed so hard squeled in my bed. I was like a teenager getting noticed by his crush. I don't think I can behave myself in front of him but I'll try and do my best. Lisa you're not in the competition. Omo! I have to reply he will think I am ignoring him. 'See you' I replied back and did my morning routine.

I hurriedly walked to my homeroom. Heol! I'm closed to being late and don't ask me why. I stood in the back door looking for my friends and they were talking and laughing. Jimin was seating in the desk with Taehyung standing beside him in front of them is Rosie hitting the desk and my eyes landed to him sitting normally in his chair. They still not noticed me. I walked to them and said 'Hi' and they all looked up to me.

"Oh, Lisa you're here" Jimin uttered while I sat down beside Rosie.

"And why are you late young lady?" Rose asked

"Oh because I am busy overthinking what will happen today when I see Jungkook. I overlooked the time." I said to my thoughts.

"I'm not yet late" defending myself.

"For all the time you got late when we are going to have a welcome back party to Jungkook" Taehyung asked with a hint of teasing. I glared at him then gazed at Jungkook. My breath hithched when I caught him staring at me intensely. Omo! I'm close to hypervelating. Why are you looking at me like that? But my eyes never leave his stares like I was trapped. He smiled thinly and that was my cue to smile at him. He lean forward his one hand on his cheek.

"Welcome back" I uttered shyly. Still staring at me.

"Did you missed me?" My eyes widen on his sudden attack. He caught me off guard and were here in front of our friends. I heard Jimin and Taehyung whistling and Rosie giggling.

"Of-of cour-se. We all miss you, right?"  Looking at my friends. I was stuttering and flustered.

"Yah Kook! Look what have you done to Lisa" Jimin teased. "Why you only asked her? You know we miss you too" he said laughing. I was busy glaring at Jimin when someone patted my head and I looked at the culprit. Jungkook, I stared on his action and he smiled at me.

"Don't mind him Lis" then he removed his hand. Why, why I felt protected when he did that? I feel like I was a precious one. But before I uttered a word our professor entered the room. I smiled at Jungkook before I look in the front.

Rosie nudged me and I looked at her with a teasing smile. She knew that I like Kook thats why she has reason to tease me. She whispered to me "I think Kook likes you too" I rolled my eyes on her statement but inside I am jumping. My heart beats fast. I have the feeling we feel the same way no doubt on his obvious flirting this past few days. I hope this isn't a mixed signal. I crossed my index and middle fingers.

Our squad became more livelier and happier. Its thursday again the usual meeting with our other friends. It will be different today because Jungkook we'll be with us. We met up in the parking lot. I was about to ride on my car when Jungkook called me.

"Uhmm. Lis, can I go with you?" He asked. I stared at him dumbfounded "I didn't bring my car, basically I wasn't allowed yet to drive" he explained. I'm going to suggest that he could ride with others but when I scanned the parking area they already flew off saying a loud 'we're going' with their windows down. If I'm not mistaken I saw the three of them smirked at me and Taehyung with matching wink. Oh! They planned this. I have no choice. You're such a hypocrite Lis. You make it look like you don't want bit deep inside you like the idea very much. This bitch conscience, yeah can't argue coz she's right. I smiled to Jungkook and told him to get inside.

"Don't stare at me" I told him. I saw him in my peripheral view. He has the audacity to stare at me while I'm here steering the wheel. I couldn't concentrate.

"Why not?" he asked giggling. I looked at him and glared for a second then back to the road.

"It will be your fault when we get to an accident"

"Oh, but I'm not doing anything" he was acting innocently.

"Nothing huh? FYI Jeon Jungkook. You staring at me isn't a good idea. I couldn't concentrate" I blabbered unconciously. My eyes wided but before I took it back he cut me.

"Don't blame me for you so looking beautiful. I could'nt take my eyes off of you. Believe me I'm still controlling myself here" he casually uttered. I saw him grinned at me and here I was turning a red. Its so hot in here did I turn off the AC. I got speechless I don't know how to snap back to that kind of remark. Thank God we're close to the restaurant.

The students squad  me, Jungkook, Rosie, Taehyung and Jimin were the first one to arrived in the meeting place. We sat down in our usual place and waited for the others. In these past few days unnies and oppas were becoming busy with their jobs. We talked about the upcoming festival in our school while waiting for them. They were hyped up because famous singers and band will perform in the school fest. They told me that festival is the best part in the boring life of a student.

"Will you perform again this school fest?" Rosie asked the boys.

"Of course!" Taehyung excitedly announced.

"Do you perform in school fest?" I curiously asked.

Rose answered in behalf of them. Basically, these three boys are one of the so called celebrity in school so that's why it explains that they were famous not just with large number of girls but also boys who inspired them. So proud that I became one of their friends. Last year, they dance but this time they will sing. Wow! I'm so excited to hear them especially Jungkook. Never thought that they are talented.

"Lisa have you heard Kook sing?" Jimin asked. I said nope. "Well, you're missing out. He will surely melt you"

"You're exaggarating" Kook hit him in the head. Jimin whimpered and glared at him but Kook ignored him and turned to me "Don't believe him Lis you might expect then I'll might disappoint you"

"Hmm... but I think you have a good voice" I uttered slightly complementing him.

"Angelic voice if you'll describe it" Rose point out. Then Taehyung and Jimin nodded repeateldy in agreement while Kook shooked his head like he was done with the three, I smiled to their silliness.

Not so long unnies and oppas arrived one by one. We talked random things. They apologized to Jungkook for not visiting him but He shrugged it off for he just admitted in 2 days and nothing to worry about because he perfectly fine now. The night ended with laughters.