Chapter 8

Alex

Thump!  Ow! What the hell?I opened my eyes to see that I was on the floor of my room. How the hell did get on the floor. I looked around and saw Jack on my bed laughing.

"Good morning sugar plum." He said. "Really did you have to push me off my bed?" I asked getting up from the floor and going into my closet and picking out an outfit.

"How else was I suppose to wake you up for school." He said shrugging.

" Did Gabe leave?" I asked.
"He said that he will pick up Ava so you don't have to worry about it." Jack said. He then got up and went downstairs. I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I put on my clothes and dried my hair and put it into braids. "Jack is the sun out today!?" I yelled to him downstairs. "Yeah!" He yelled back. I grabbed my sunglasses and slipped them on.↑↑

Jack was making eggs and bacon as I went downstairs and I notice that he changed clothes he probably has a backpack with clothes here already

Jack was making eggs and bacon as I went downstairs and I notice that he changed clothes he probably has a backpack with clothes here already. I went into the kitchen and sat on the counter and waited for him to be done.
" When did you change clothes?" I asked him taking a piece of bacon.

"I already had some clothes here in the guest room. Plus we spend so much time here might as well keep some clothes here." Jack said.

" OK well are you ready to go?" I asked him getting my backpack.

" Yeah let's go and don't forget your gym bag we have practice right after school." He said grabbing my keys and going outside to my car. I went up to my room and grabbed my gym bag along with water bottle. I locked up my house and got in the drivers seat while Jack blasted to music. And off to school we were.

       Ava and I were in 2nd period, she was blabbing about something but I completely zoned out until she said something that grabbed  my attention "— I don't know what's wrong he's acting weird." Ava said.

"Who's acting weird?"I asked her.
"Gabe he is being weird, do you know anything?"she asked. Great now I have to distract her , I really hate you Gabe.

"No but what should I do about Jack?"I asked her pretending to be a in love with Jack.
" OK well let me talk to him OK , but next time you see him give him the best hug ever OK." She said. Really hug. What the hell,well time to text Jack. "OK ." I said.

I said as the bell rung for 2nd period. I quickly walked to my next with Gabe when me being the clumsy one bumped into someone.

"Watch where you going!" The person said rudely. I looked at the person to see it was one of the new kids.

" Yeah well obviously you weren't watching where you were going either." I told him before walking away to my next class.

I sat in the back with Gabe while the teacher talked. I took out my phone to text Jack to prepare for a talk with Ava and to put his acting skills to use. While the teacher talked we write down notes.
" Gabe I hope you know you owe me big time." I told him.

"She started asking about me right?" He asked smiling." Yup" I popped the p.

"What did you distract her with?" He asked.
"With the whole pretending to like Jack thing which is working." I said.
"Good, it'll be over by tomorrow." He said finishing his notes.

" Good because I can't keep talking about how I like Jack, which is gross because he's my best friend." I said disgusted.

"Well tomorrow is the day so keep it up." He said. Then the bell rung.