Chapter 20

Alex

"Ok I'm here. What do you need me to do today?" I asked Carlos as I entered the garage in my regular attire. I walked over to where he was under a car.

" Well can you see what wrong with that car over there." He said sticking his hand out and pointing to a dark red truck.

" Sure. By the way where's your other employee?" I said.

" He has today and tomorrow off." He said. I grabbed a pair of gloves from his desk. I didn't want I get oil on me it's very messy. I popped the hood to the car and got to work. Turns out this this person just needed an oil change.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

I took gloves off and put them back on the desk. I grabbed my car keys and headed towards the exit.

" Yo Carlos I'm heading out! I'll see you on Friday." I yelled getting into my car.

" Drive safely." He yelled back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You ever have that feeling when your home alone and you feel like someones watching you. Yes. Ok that was what I was feeling after I got out the shower and was laying on the couch in the living room.

It was like 5, I was watching a scary movie which is probably while I'm so paranoid right now. I swore I heard my back door opening, maybe my imagination.

Thump!

Oh hell no! There better not be someone in my house. I went into the closet and grabbed my bat. I walked by the back door and saw that it was a book— wait I Don't read so why is there a book?

Bang!.

I quickly turned around and headed up stairs where I heard it. I ran into my room and swung the bat only to hit nothing. There by the window was Jack.
"Jack what the hell is wrong with you!" I said putting my bat against the wall.

" Sorry I thought 'why not try and scare Alex?'" he said closing my window as he entered

"Your so stupid you know I could've beaten you to death?" I said.

" Yeah I just remembered the boxing classes and self defense. Probably not a good idea to scare you." He said walking out my door and downstairs.

I followed him before smacking the back of his head in which he winced.
" You think." I said going back to the
couch.

" Not to be rude— oh screw it you snuck into my house! What are you even doing here?" I asked him slightly pissed.

"Oh well Gabe was busy with Ava so I thought 'Why not come hang out with Alex'. So I open you backdoor and ended up dropping my book from my backpack and quickly ran upstairs to your room and opened the window just in case you came swinging at me with a bat. Which you did."He said opening one of my cans of root beer I had in the fridge.

" Ah I'm the second choice way to make me feel special." I said sarcastically.

" You know what I mean." He said sitting next to me on he couch.

" What did you have in mind to do?" I asked him turning off the TV.

" Oh I don't know kiss, make out—"

Smack

" Ow! What was that for?!" He said rubbing cheek.

" Really you still have to ask what." I said
Then I thought of something to do.

" You know what. Second thought let's do something. It involves a blind fold—"

"Oh kinky!" He said interrupting me.

" Oh you wait and see."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ok now what do you want me to do?" Jack asked me trying to be sudctive, I almost vomited.

" Now you take off your blind fold." I said

He took it off and it's then he realized that he was in a dress in side a dressing room at a girls clothing store. Not only the dress but I managed to get someone here to do his make up. He looked at himself in the mirror and boy was he pissed.

" One more thing, look up." I said

Snap!

There goes his year book photo. I'm so using this for black mail. Jack your now my bitch.

" I'm going to give you a 5 second head start. And you better take it." He said slowly walking towards me. My eyes widened at his tone. I ran as fast as I could out of the store that was in the mall.

I was running fast and looking behind me checking how far behind me he was.
I ran past Forever 21 and then by the Nike store only to bump into someone more specifically their chest. Their hands in my waist were the only thing that stopped me from falling.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said quickly looking up to be met with familiar piercing blue eyes.

" Oh it's you." I said.............

Cliff hanger.

Who was it she bumped in to?