Chapter 5~ Explaining

"what do you mean?" the human asks and everyone nods except for the beauty in front of me who looks too distracted. "Well let's just say I'm really really old," I say and sit in the armchair and the man moves to sit across from me with that and I began 

"I was born a very very long time ago to...some very powerful people influential people. I had an older brother so I was treated very well, unlike the girls who were first born it was concerted to be a very... disgraceful thing to have a firstborn daughter. my brother had 1 child a baby boy, his wife died in childbirth he fell depressed and the child took his place, my parents were already dead 1 week after she died he hung himself in his bedroom, I found him I had his baby in my arms. I was heartbroken and took the care of there child upon myself, however, before I did that something happened to me something horrifying and in my time very very sinful, I turned, and I was the first, ever." that got many gasps I continued "I don't rember how it happened, where it happened, the last thing I rember I wathcing them untie my brother from the ceiling handing the baby to a nnay and walking out of the room thets the last memory I have of my humamn life. when I turned I was different than how you are after you guys were I had very little bloodlust I had very strong instincts and the first thing I did was rush to my house and fin the baby, I planned and buried my brother and his wife and never thought of them again and raised that baby, not as his mother but his aunt. I never had children of my own but I feel I made the world better I must have done something right, because my brother's descendants still I've, in fact, they were all raised with my influence this is the first time in a very long time I left them." I finished and looked around the room and the man stood and said: "can we take a walk?" I nodded and off we went.