Chapter 8 ~ Protection Detail

"... and that's their story." Esme finishes I stare at them like they are crazy. "Wait so you all risked your lives for some human that you barely know?" "Finally, some on understands." Rosalie says throwing her hands into the flabergasted she then looks at me and says "you and I will be great friends." she then sits on the couch next to me Alice then pipes up from the corner of the room where she has been standing since Esme spoke about the baseball field incident that began it all. "no, we do it because she's our family. something you probably don't understand because you speak from pre-historic ages. how old are you anyway?" she screams the last part and all of a sudden I speed out of the house with Alice by the collar and slam her against a tree and very calmly speak "Old, my darling very old, maybe older than time do you and I have a problem? because I've talked some very important people off the edge of madness and if I have to do it to you I won't mind." I say never letting her collar go.  She looks at me dead in the eye than speaks "You broke up my marriage gasps come from all around us the entire family is surprised like they didn't know it was fact" i don't like you very much, sorry" she finishes "when I arrived the papers were signed, had you not been divorced when I got here I would not still be here, I come from a very long time ago and I still have my values. and in my mind marriage is not something to be messed with, ever. So, my dear, you ruined your own marriage the second you had those paper drawn up, don't blame me for your mistakes. I let go of her collar and she speeds away into the woods. I turn to the family behind me and speak. "Tell me if you need any help. and ill see you tomorrow Carlisle have a nice night everyone.

 and ill see you tomorrow Carlisle have a nice night everyone

At the hospital the next day

as I walk into my office I see Jasper sitting on the desk chair as I turn to grab my white coat I speak "does your entire family hate me now?" I ask as I walk over to my desk open my drawer and place my purse inside I add "I wouldnt blame them if they did, and my sorry fro runinging your marrage" he stands gently takes my head in his hand turns me to face him and I look him square in the eye and he speaks hard but with care and he says "you runied nothing if anything you made my life so much better" We stare into eachothers eyes for what could have been a centry I would not have cared nor noticed he moves in closer and places his lips on mine and fireworks go off it was not my first kiss by any means however it is the best and for the first time in my entier life I belong right here in his arms. as we kiss a through clears behind us and I turn to see Carlisle standing behind me with an awkward look on his face I turn back to Jasper and look into his eyes and speak to him never breaking eye contact with major I then speak "yes Carlisle?" a moment passes before Carlisle speaks but finally he does  "umm... i just came to ask you if you could do look out Monday nights an Friday nights. Mondays with Jasper and Fridays with Rose?" he ends and I turn my head to look at him and speak "Yes, I can do that." and with that Carlisle leaves the room I turn back to Jasper and say "You should go, I have patients to see" he nods peck me on the lips and walks out the door.

Please Vote Comment and Share 

I hope you enjoyed