Chapter 6~ Getting to Know Jaz

"wow," I say as we sit on the rocks and I look to my left where he's sitting next to me and says yeah without breaking his gaze on me " Tell me about yourself you already know my story whats yours?" well

"wow," I say as we sit on the rocks and I look to my left where he's sitting next to me and says yeah without breaking his gaze on me " Tell me about yourself you already know my story whats yours?" well.." he starts

"I was the youngest major in the Texas cavalry. On my way  back from evacuating a collumb of women and childern I saw 3 women I immatly offerd them my aid the middle o ne turned me, then cnvenced me she was my mate, however, I was her puppet I trained her army an endless task sence she never let them live past one year, my freind and 3rd the command peter, found his mate and I helped them excape then followed 2 years latter, then I found alice and he cullens and the rest is history." he ended then broke the scilance and said "lets play 20 questions" "Alright lets play you ask firist"

Jasper     Alex 

Favorite color?

Blood red

Favorite historical figure?

Mary Queen of Scots 

Favorite movie?

Romao and Juliet

Full name? 

Alexandra Anastasia Quinn Mary-Grace

Favorite animal

Horse

Favourite past time? 

Surfing

Are you married?

No never. why do you ask

your ring

"it was y grandmothers and given to me at my christening when I was a baby it also meant to signify my status " "status?" without looking at him I say" my parents were not only powerful they were the King and Queen of present-day England. For hundrads of genrations ive rased kings and queens and Mary, she was my best freind even when our contries were at war with eachother we met in scerate, people call me 'your majsty' at the palce however my offical title is "Alexandra Annistasy Mary-Grace THe Unoffical Queen Of England'"as I turn to the left I see him lookig at me gaping and counntyne "wich would make you  'Major jasper Cullen the unofical king" I say with a smile "No" he sudnly says "my last names witlock  "oh okay the how about 'Major jasper whitlock the unoffial king'" he looks at me smiles and says "I love it" "Im glad, my bueatful mate" With the last word his smile gets so big it looks almost painful he the starts and says "You feel it too?" "Of course I do my mate. hmm, can do better for a nickname lets think. Jaz" he shakes his head "everyone calls me that" "J?" he scowls "No?" No." He says with then with a grin I say "Major. I'll call you major" He looks at me smiles then says "I love it. Though I must tell you something, at on point I was married, to Alice." "It's over?" I say looking over at him. "It's 100% over" " then I don't mind and with that, I say"I, must go I have work in the morning Major" "will I see you tomorrow?" "maybe." and with that, I leave.