Chapter 18~The Weeding

It's been a few weeks since dinner and I haven't seen Bella. I've seen Alice, Rose, and Esme but they excluded Bella. I apologized to Alice and she reassured me it wasn't my fault. So today is the wedding and I will be accompanying Jasper. I groan as I pull my dress on and I hear the front door open and Jasper walk up the stairs he looks at me, holds out his hand and wordlessly we go to his car and drive to his house.

 I groan as I pull my dress on and I hear the front door open and Jasper walk up the stairs he looks at me, holds out his hand and wordlessly we go to his car and drive to his house

As we pull up to the house the twinkly lights on the trees are off and the house looks like it would any other day however inside a couple prepare to wed. Jasper parks the car and speeds to me pushes me against the car and place a kiss on my neck. He looks at me with a questing look, I nod telling him I want to go. I don't want to be the reason he misses his brother's wedding. So we walk into the house and Jasper goes upstairs to Edwards room and I go into the kitchen. Esme is standing in the kitchen I place a hand on her back and she hands me a spoon and I get to work side by side with Esme never saying a word.

 45 minutes later we are seated and listing to Rosalie play the piano, Alice comes skipping down the steps and then Bella descends the stairs with her dad. As she walks toward Edward with a smile on her face, I turn to my left and look at Seth, he smiles grabs my hand squeezes it and drops it on my thigh and looks forward. After a nice ceremony, we were on our feet clapping on the married couple.  They kiss for a second before turning into hugs with the family. The humans eat and speeches are given and surprises are given. The bride changes and walks to the car and they are off. Shortly after everyone is gone and we are speed cleaning through the Cullen mansion. 

After the house is so clean it looks like a show house we sit in the kitchen living room combo, I'm helping Esme in the kitchen cleaning the stove (the one thing Emmett "forgot" to do when he cleaned) I hear from the TV "King Agustus Carlos Clause of Englands house of Quinn has died in a tragic car accident." At this point, the Cullens are looking at me as I stand frozen I hear Esme tell Jasper to run to my house and pack a bag from my house and everyone else to go pack. Everyone but Esme and Carlisle speed out of the room. Carlisle grips my arm and lightly grabs my attention. I look to him "I'll charter a plane." he nods and runs to pack Esme pulls me into a hug and I dry sob into her sweater. a half hour later were on a plane to England. I look at everyone and shake my head. "you all need to change" they look at me and nod I hand them clothes and head to the backroom and sob for the loss of my nephew whom I loved like a son, and I dread all that comes next for his sister and the scrutiny she'll face.

OUTFITS

Jasper