Chapter 22~ Welcome home, Mr. and Mrs. Edward Cullen

On a plane above the Atlantic, the Cullens and parts of the English royal family, are discussing the course of action. 

" I don't understand, explain it again?" Seth asks in a confused tone 

"Edward and Bella are pregnant, and Alice can't see her future, Edward wishes to end the pregnancy. And Bella called Rosalie to ask for her protection of her and the child." 

I speak in a soft yet firm voice as the young prince rest on my chest fast asleep, however, the firmness of my voice has been there forever as I learned a queens voice can never fade. 

As I run my hands through the young boy's hair I think of what could have been, had I not been changed, became the first vampire what I could have had. 

I could have married a young lord and had heirs, had my brother lived he would have guided his children and I would have mine, the would have become dukes and duchesses and my line would have carried on, I would be dead and Jasper would never been changed, as it would not exist. He would have climbed the chains and then married. 

The rest of the Cullen family would have died, truly when they died. 

I am very glad, as horrid as it sounds, that my brother killed himself and I took to the woods where I was changed. 

I am very thankful for the life I have because of it, and with that thought, I've closed my eyes and am meditating. 

its something I've been working on for a while because at some point in my life I wanted peace and this was the way to find it, to finally turn my brain off and get at least am moments rest. After a few hours, I sense people hovering over me 

"Is she sleeping?" 

"No, vampires don't sleep." 

"Our eyes also change colors".

There's a pause in the conversation and a hand reaches to my face, a hand I catch. 

"Don't"

My eyes open and realize I have Emmett's hand in mine. 

"Don't make me break it Emmett, vampire or not it'll hurt like a bitch," 

He nods sheepishly. 

"I wasn't asleep, vampires don't sleep, I was meditating," 

They all nod and I let go of his hand with a smirk on my face. 

I run my hand up and down Harry's back calming my anger. 

Jasper lifts my head and places it on his lap. 

He strokes my hair and we look each other in the eyes for what feels like an eternity. 

Eventually the plane touches down and we all deboard and make our way into the airport and we head to the foreign arrival entrance and exit, through to the parking ramp when we get there we get into Carlisle's Mercedes and Emmett's Jeep, Carlisle, Esme, Alice and Seth in the Mercedes and in the jeep Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper and me with Harry in the middle of us. 

When we get to the house Harrys been asleep for a good 5 hours when Emmett stopped the car, jasper unbuckled Harry and picked him up we walk out of the garage, I place the car seat into the back of jaguar and jasper buckles harry in. 

When we get to my house Jasper brings harry into my room and places him on the bed and me a jasper lay next to him we alternate between looking at each other and him for the rest of the night.

A few weeks later

After we got back from the English countryside Major has been escaping to my house, the smell of human, adult human, making him thirsty at all times.