Chapter 12~ Our First (s)

As we enter my house Jasper pushes me against the wall and looks me it the eyes and says "Tell me to stop" I shake my head and say "Keep going". His hands move up my shirt back down, all while kissing me he then rips off my shirt in 1 motion. he takes I look at my outfit lets out a slight glow and lifts me at the hips with me wrapping my legs around him and he speeds upstairs to my room. he kicks open the bedroom door runs in closes the door and throws me onto the bed faster than a human could blink. As he throws me onto the bed and rips off my yoga pants he looks me over in a quick 5 seconds that felt like an eternity. 

He grabs my hands pulls them together over my head looks me in the eyes and speaks "I think red is my new favorite color" I groan and he unhooks my bra. he takes my left nipple in his mouth and uses his free hand to copy his actions. once I'm moaning he moves his mouth down my body down the valley of my breasts and down my stomach, stops for a minute and lays a kiss just a little above my belly button. he keeps going he lays a kiss on top of my pantie clad pussy, he then turns me so hes on the ground with my ass hang off the bed, he taakws my right leg in hs hands and starts at my ankle kisses up the inside of my leg. 

I'm sherving in pleasure at this point jasper and I make eye contact aand im speaking in a moanie voice "Major pleases, please"I can fee the smile on his face as he looks me in the eyes, never breaking eye contact he pulls off my patises and attacks my clit with his toung. I trust my hips up and his hands fly to my hips to keep me on the bed. he takes to fingers and thrusts them into my pussy, I'm a mess and him looking at me is not helping. I grab his shirt and pull him to my face " I need you, now! " I say in a seductive voice he flips me so I'm now laying the bed correctly. 

He pulls off his shirt and I sit up and kiss down his chest he looks me in the eyes and I start to take off his pants. his pants are off and then his boxers are off and I'm faced with the most beautiful cock I've ever seen I take it in my mouth and once the 11 inch beauty hits the back of my through, I hear Jasper groan. he takes my head in his hands and pulls me off and place me in the center of my California king with pillows all around me. he looks me in the eyes "are you sure you want to do this?" he questions I nod and I feel the tip of his cock push into me and me leat out a low moan. he thrusts into me all the way in 1 swoop and I moan so loud. he pulls out and then pushes back in at an increasingly slow speed. I'm trashing on the bed as Jasper goes as slow as possible "Faster baby faster!"

He speeds up a little but not fast enough. "Faster!" this sends him over the edge, he's now pounding me at an inhuman speed, he leaned down and whispers into my ear whall still pounding me "come for me baby, Now!" I lose it the not in my stomach comes undone and I'm in heaven, i feel him come in me when I grab his hair and with that we collapse onto the bed.