Chapter 7~ Intruder At The Humans House

As I pull into the hospital parking lot I think of last night of the things we talked about, then I start to think of Alice and why they got divorced

As I pull into the hospital parking lot I think of last night of the things we talked about, then I start to think of Alice and why they got divorced. I wonder what happened? Maybe I'll ask Carlisle today I also needed to know if they have any gifts. As I finish my thoughts I see Carlisle's car out of the corner of my eye and decide to ask him later before I go home.

Ater work

 After a long, boring shift I go into Carlisle's office "Hello Alex, how was your day?" He questions with a smile "It was good. how was yours?" "fine, what can i do for you dear?" "i was wondering if anyone I your coven had any gifts?" "Yes, my coven members do pozes some gifts. Edwards is a Mind reader, Alice can see the future and Jasper is an empath." Majors an empath, that could be either very good or very bad. " I was also wondering if you knew why Alice and Jasper got divorced?" "What are you talking about dear? they got divorced?" "you didn't know?" I ask kind of panicked " no I didn't dear, however, im sure they will tell us all so-" he's cut off by the sound of the phone, he picks it up hangs it up then says to me "Come, darling, Jaz will want you there." "want me where?" and I follow him out of his office and towards the cars and he pushes me towards his car and I get in leaving my car in the hospital parking lot and we drove to his house. 

Skip the drive

 As we pulled into the drive I saw Jasper and Emmett walking up the drive I got out of the car and said: "Does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on?" The 3 men turned to me and Emmett said: "come inside and well explain okay?" "Alright, I said with a nod and followed Emmett and Carlisle inside the house and up the stairs with Jasper behind me and he then spoke up and said" His scent disappeared about 5 miles away from Bellas house" I sat on the couch and zoned out until major calling my name brought me back and said " you a fan of wolves?" "like weres?" "no, shape-shifters" Alice interjected. " as long as they don't mess with me I won't mess with them." I then realize that the human and Edward are gone and the pixie is on another floor of the house as I can hear her but not see her. " so why is someone after the human?" I ask and Esme I the first to speak "well when Edward and Bella first got together..."

Please vote comment and share