.twelve.

A/N: this is kinda gonna be a filler chap with some like small one shots of taekook fluff sry :c

warning, there's kinda a big part in this mild filler chap but I feel like it's the only way to move the plot while keeping it fluffy sry

Also I would like to take a moment to appreciate the fact that this crappy ff got my friend into bts so yea :o

~third person pov~

Taehyung and Jungkook sat at a small table in the corner of a café, studying for finals.

"Ugh, I can't do this," Jungkook whined, leaning his head back. Taehyung giggled and stood, pulling Jungkook by the hand over to the bookshelves. "What genres do you like to read?" Taehyung said, admiring the many bookshelves that were chock full of differently sized books.

Jungkook hummed in thought, resting his arm on Taehyung's shoulder. "I like mystery, adventure." Taehyung turned to look at him, "and romance." A sprinkling of pink settled on the blonde's cheeks, and Jungkook mentally cooed at how beautiful the blonde was.

Taehyung smiled, "ooh, I love romance novels!" he exclaimed, dragging Jungkook over to the romance section. The raven laughed at the excited elder, but focused his attention on their joined hands, enjoying the warmth and security it gave him. His hand fit easily in the other's grip, and he enjoyed knowing that holding hands was no longer awkward between the two.

They eventually came to a stop, and Jungkook collided with Taehyung, pushing the two against the wall. They broke into fits of laughter, earning disapproving glances from nearby customers. The boys eventually stooped laughing, but kept their hands grasped together, neither realizing they were doing so.

"Mommy, why are those two boy holding hands? Are they brothers?" A little boy a few yards away asked his mom. "No sweetie, I don't think so." "But I thought boys could only love girls," the little boy said, playing with his chipped nail polish. The mom reached down to pick up the little boy. "When you fall in love, it doesn't matter what their skin tone or gender is. What matters is that when they walk in the room, your whole world lights up. When they smile, it's as if someone turned on a light switch. But it's impossible to fall in love with someone you don't know, because part of loving someone is loving how they love you. So no, it doesn't matter what gender you are, it matters that you're in love." The mom squeezed the boys hand, pulling him onto her lap.

Jungkook's heart clenched at the words, and he looked over at Taehyung, who had been listening as well. The blonde turned to the raven as well, and their eyes met.

~taehyung pov~

The mother's words made my heart swell, and I lightly squeezed our still connected hands. I felt his eyes rest on me, and turned to him. When our eyes met, all I could see was pure love. No lust, no sexual desire, just passion. Before I could react, his soft raspberry lips were on mine, and I gasped, but immediately kissed back. I pushed him onto the bookshelf lightly, my tongue finding its way into his mouth. I enjoyed his taste, chocolaty and rich. I felt his smile against my lips, and pulled away for breath. We were both heaving for air, but when we caught our breath, he whispered in my ear.

"I love you Taehyung."

I smiled faintly, my heart bursting,

"I love you too Jungkook."

I smiled before reconnecting our lips, melting into the firm shelves behind us.