attraction. // cake

Calum Thomas Hood is the angel child. He's so polite, so nice and considerate to others because of the hell of it. He likes being nice, he likes having good grades and knowing at least someone is proud. But overall, besides that, he's a perfectly normal teenage boy going through life.

There is only one thing that can make Calum forget about the good he does - the good he is.

His parents are strict, and not the 'be home by blah blah blah' or 'do your chores' bullshit, more like 'don't listen to that horrible pop-punk-rock excuse of music', 'lights out at 8:30!', 'Calum! Fix your posture!', 'don't wear that clothes, it's the weekend' and so on. And on. And on.

When he's alone, or with Harry and Kennedy, he will let his badass side out.

He usually doesn't cuss, or break the rules, but he likes the rush when he does. And no one's there to tell him what to do, which is rare.

Calum really likes the band 5 Seconds of Summer and has a crush on the lead singer. And he's just a boy that has a slight lying problem. His parents would kick him out of the house if they found out he was gay. They aren't as nice as they look. Homophobic twats...

And maybe one day, he'll live by the motto his crush Luke Hemmings goes by too.

"Don't look back and live your life."