I'M SORRY + a/n [??]

(you really don't have to read this but) I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS AN UPDATE, I MEAN, IT'S LIKE, 'WOW, THIS BITCH ACTUALLY UPDATED ON TIME, HALLELUJAH!' BUT NO, NO, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, I AM TERRIBLY SORRY AND I HOPE YOU DON'T HATE ME (it's okay if you do bro, i won't judge) BUT THIS HAD TO BE SAID.

-

LIKE, OKAY, I'M FREAKINGG OUT BECAUSE:

1. school starts moNDAY (NOT TUESDAY, OR WEDNESDAY, OR THURSDAY)

2. i am not excited to see all of the douchebags i know instead of "friends".

3. i'm currently also writing another story ("tonight", it's malum this time)

-

(this is more important)

so, basically, first thing's first (i'm the realest) i want to thank you.

you, as in the person reading this right now. boy, girl, i'm fucking thanking YOU. without you, like, voting and commenting or whatever, this story would not have reached over 2,000 reads and almost 200 votes.

soB GROUP WHO WANTS TO JOIN

but anyways, i know that to most people it isn't a big deal, like, 'oh, that's nice. 2,000 reads. cool.'

it's a big deal to me. i honestly never thought i would ever get along to actually start a story, let alone have people read it.

and secondly, i'm not one to express my feelings, i hate doing it. but i'm going to pretend i have a heart for a couple of seconds.

i'm telling you all this right now because it's part of why i don't update weekly/right away (usually i take a week and a half - two weeks, right?)

okay, so, the entire point of this mini "author's note" is to tell you, who ever the hell you are, you've made me happy.

(like the literal happy where it hurts because you're smiling so much and you're just like *wtf have u done 2 me i'm fucking smiling*)

um...

(*inhumane sob noises*)

so i hope y'all understand.

because i don't want to turn on full-sap mode.

-

(*cringes* this was really short)

(how are y'all doing)

(i am currently in a room with my best friend [she's not a douchebag] and little boys are everywhere)