cute and embarrassed boys

"Are people normally forward with him? I think I was too forward with him."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I hugged him and he was - he really wasn't doing anything after."

"Oh, that's so him, don't worry. He's still sort of overwhelmed from -"

"From what? Being called 'cutie'? I call the boys cutie and they don't faint."

"Luke, be quiet, this is different."

"Different as in what? He can't handle being called 'cuti -"

"Monday, maybe? Do you think from that, Harry?"

"Yeah, probably from Monday."

"Hey, I was talking -"

"Luke, no, not right now."

"What happened on Monday?"

"We surprised him with tickets to here."

"Oh wow."

"Uh, yeah."

So many different voices spoke and it brought Calum back from - well, what ever just happened. Calum opened an eye but then quickly close it, seeing the room was bright. He moved his legs a bit and wiggled his fingers.

"Hey, look! He's awake!"

"What -" he tried sitting up but something was holding him down. He opened his eyes and saw 5 Seconds of Summer (huh?) and Kennedy sitting around him.

"Don't move," Kennedy said as Calum's eyes looked around the room wildly.

"Wait - why - why not? What happened? Where am I? Oh my god, don't tell me we didn't make it back to Harry's! Or that we've been kidnapped! 5SOS? Holy cow! Harry! Kennedy, where's Harry!? They didn't do anyt -"

"Woah, slow down tiger," Harry appeared and handed Calum a bottle of water.

"Harry, oh my god, praise the lord, you're alive!" Calum ignored Kennedy's request of not moving and leaped from - what he believes is - the couch and straight into Harry's arms. He didn't care at this point if he accidentally hit anybody.

"Hey now, what about me?" Kennedy sounded hurt as she watched her two best friends hug. Calum was holding on to Harry for dear life while Harry fought the urges to laugh. He rubbed circles on his back while Calum played with his hair.

"Well, I knew you were alive, duh."

"But why don't I get a hug?"

"I don't know, do you want a hug?"

"Um, yeah. My best friend just fainted and I have no idea why. I'd like a hug from him, yes. Make sure he really didn't die and came back to life."

"So that's what happened. Oops. Okay."

Michael, Luke, and Ashton all watched the scene unfold itself. They didn't know how to feel about the entire situation - but they felt incredibly awkward standing there while they had a moment. Plus, Calum almost hit all of them while leaping.

And they've never met a fan who fainted after meeting them, so. Maybe cry, maybe not speak, but not faint.

Definitely not faint.

"Well, there you have it, Ashton. You've met someone who faints anyway." Harry made a joke of what just happened while Kennedy slapped the back of his head.

Calum blushed red as Ashton nodded smiling, "It's a first." He raised an eyebrow at Kennedy's behavior but didn't say anything when Harry didn't do anything himself.