the real deal and backstage

I understand these aren't 5sos songs. it felt weird adding their songs when Calum isn't in the band performing them with Ash, Luke, and Mike. :3

and i'm guessing here..

-----

The screams of awaiting fans got louder when the lights in the venue dimmed. Calum had turned his phone off ten minutes ago, when he noticed the entire venue was full. Had he really spent so much time dancing? But whatever, Kennedy had snapped him back to life by snapping her fingers in his face, Harry slapping his cheeks softly.

No rustling was heard (only the screams) but seconds later the opening act - a new band in the industry -- Paramore? yeah, Paramore - was on, singing their number one single right now, 'Ain't It Fun'.

"I don't mind, letting you down easy but just give it time..."

"This band is amazing!" Calum managed to yell over the crowd, bopping his head along with the music, and often screaming the lyrics out.

"And the lead singer is so pretty!" The two lads turned to look at Kennedy who was smiling, teeth showing, as she moved to the beat. She looked at Calum and Harry - whose faces were curious and questioning - and simply shrugged. The boys shrugged in return and continued to enjoy the show.

"She's not wrong, you know," Harry tried to whisper in Calum's ear, but it sounded like he was about to start yelling instead. Calum gave a small head nod. He isn't into girls, but he has to admit she really is pretty.

Two songs later from Paramore (and a mini speech from the band), the lights went out again. Most freaked out, most didn't. The ones that did involved Calum and Kennedy. They both looked at Harry expectantly. "What? This is normal. 5 Seconds of Summer will appear any minute now."

Kennedy breathed out a sigh of relief while Calum jumped up and down. "Oh my god, really? Yay!"

The murmuring crowd patiently waited for the band to come on stage. Three lights lit up, and they all landed on stage, lighting down on each member of the band. Their backs faced the audience, but it was easy to figure out who was who.

In the far left, holding his guitar, was Michael Clifford. They boy's green hair stood out the most out of everything. His dark clothes and tattoos blended in with the backdrop. Calum obviously did not yell/squeal when he turned around, a microphone rising as fog surrounded the venue. 'That little shit', Calum thought, as Michael smirked and turned to look around at the fans.

Next in the middle, was Ashton Irwin. He was sitting behind the boys, since he had his drum set and what not. And since the trio of friends were sitting in the middle section, Ashton was sort of facing them. His usual bandana was there to keep his curly hair out of his face when he drums like it was his salvation. The typical skinny jeans and ripped shirts with holes. He - Ashton - gave a small wave to those fans, and Calum waved enthusiastically back. He swears Ashton looked at him, but it's just the fangirl speaking.

And last, but not least, was Luke Hemmings in the far right. Calum thinks he might faint if he was any closer to him, because he looks so perfect. His lavender hair matched perfectly with his pale skin, his blue eyes for some reason stood out. The tattoos swirled from his neck to his arms, wearing a simple white shirt. He played with his lip ring before he yelled into his microphone, "SYDNEY! ARE YOU READY!?"

There were yells of 'hell yes' and just random screams. The entire venue was so ready for this. And maybe Calum was ready for it, and he just sort of wasn't. It's not so easy to just be calm when your idols - well, to him, you know? - are standing feet away from you, about to perform.