Chapter 2

{Mello's POV}

I woke up, and got off of Matt. He lay there peacefully and I kissed his cheek, smiling to myself. I walked to the cupboards, hoping to find some chocolate, sadly I found nothing. There was nothing there other than beans...He lives off of beans? I laughed slightly and closed the cupboard and walked back and saw him at the front door, smoking.

"You smoke..." I said, looking to the side.

"Hmm? Yeah, I do...Why, do you...not like it when I do?" He replied, I love his voice...

"No...I don't mind you smoking...It's just..." I began.

"Just...?" He said, dropping his cigarette and stamping on it.

"I-Its nothing, don't worry..."

"No, you can tell me." He walks over to me, smiling.

I walked closer towards him and hug him. I began to cry a little bit.

"It's...well...my mom and dad..."

"Your parents...?" Matt asked me,  concerned, hugging me back and walking over to the couch. I  snuggled into him.

"They...They didn't entirely like me...They...well...they'd tell me I was a worthless son...and that nobody would love me...They'd burn me with cigarettes too...and use...me as an ashtray..." I explained, crying and putting my face into Matt's side.

"Shh, it's okay...I'll try to quit smoking if you want me to..." Matt said with a  smile.

"Y-You'd do that...But...Matt...Nicotine is highly addictive...Won't it be hard for you to just give it up...?" I asked looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Yes, it will be. But if I'm doing it for you, Mello, then it's worth it. I'll do it for...you. But I might fail at it...So, you'll have to support me through it." He said and nudged my side gently, I giggled and hugged him tighter. That's when we shared, yet another, kiss. I sure love our kisses, they're so full of life and they're so passionate and full of love...I love Matt. More than anyone I've ever met before...I just hope that neither of us leave each-other...

I pulled away from it, sad that it ended.

"Matty..."

"Yeah, Mells?"

"You don't have to give up smoking. It's hard to. I don't give a shit if you smoke. I love you for who you, are, Matty..." I said hugging him tighter.

"You sure, Mello?" He said, stroking my cheek.

"Yeah! I'm sure!" I smiled. He smiles back and kisses me again, pushing me down onto my back. I moved my hands back, my palms open. I closed my eyes slowly and smirked into the kiss. Matt moved closer and licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I let him last time, so I playfully denied him this time. I heard a slight growl and felt him grind against me slightly,  causing me to moan. My mouth opened and he took this a chance to put his tongue into my mouth, his tongue explored my mouth causing me to moan again.

He then wrapped his tongue around mine and licked it as well. He eventually pulled away from breath. He gets off me and smirks. I sit up, panting heavily and climb onto his lap. I lick his cheek, he groans slightly as I did this and I smirked and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

{Matt's POV}

I hugged Mello back, smiling. He makes me so happy...I can't express my love for him over one simple word, if I did give an explanation, it would be too lengthy and take me forever to say!

"Mells?" I asked.

"Mhm?" He sat next to me and snuggled into my side. I hugged him.

"Pardon me for asking...but...What's your real name?" I said, he wouldn't tell me. He could think I'm Kira...

"Mihael Kheel..." he said burying his face into my side. "And...yours...is...?"

"Mail Jeevas." I said.

"You're...not Kira, right?" He asked, sounding a bit afraid, although he didn't show it.

"No, I'm not Kira. I'd never kill anyone...Ever."

"You're too kind to kill, Matt..." he said, kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him, "You too."

He smiles back at me and I stroked his cheek, he snuggled into my side once again and I heard quiet snoring.

The way he fell asleep was so cute...He fell asleep hugging me with his legs up, his shirt was slightly unbuttoned so I buttoned it back up, I smiled and picked him up and took him to my room. I lay him down on the bed and pulled the covers over him. He turned over and smiled in his sleep.

I then walked out the room, leaving the door open and walked into the kitchen. Yeah, I have a flat or...an apartment. When I got in the kitchen, I took out some chocolate that I hid from him and walked back into the room to sit in on the bed side table. I walked back into the living room and turned the TV on and sat happily and watched it. Every so often I'd hear the bed creek, it felt nice to have some company for once...Very nice. I hope we don't have to leave each-other others sides...ever again.

Hello, Rose here! Okay, so the next few chapters might be a little over to the place as Mello and Matt are OOC and I get the pasts of them very mixed up. But I'm going to say one spoiler for the next Chapter. Mafia. Just one word...That leaves you thinking, doesn't it? Well, I've got a good plan for the next chapter and with out further a do, I'm gonna stop talking and get to work on the next chapter! Thanks for reading, bye, bye! <3