Chapter 9

{Mello's POV}

Matt and I walked outside and sat down on the steps, we drank our beer happily. And then Daniella and Near came out with a glass of wine in their hands they sat down beside us. I smirked.

"Is Ryuzaki finally letting you drink?"

Daniella blushes. "No...He said since it was your wedding, we could have a little something to drink..."

"Oh, and I got a little excited." Matt nudges Near and I giggled. Near just blushed a deep red.

"Danny? Babe, let's go." He took her hand and they walked inside.

I hugged Matt tightly and kissed his cheek.

~Party!~

I sat at the table then I heard 'them say that Perfect' was going to play. I jumped up immediately and grabbed Matt's hand.

"Matty! We have to go dance to it!" I said, practically pulling on his arm. He laughed at my childish behavior and got up and walked to the dance floor. We slowly began to dance.

"It's our song...Mells..." he said to me and I put my head on his shoulder. I looked over at Daniella and Near and gave them a look that said 'Dance!'

Near got up and took her hand, he took her to the dance floor and began dancing. I smiled at them. And kissed Matt but then pulling away. "Darling just hold my hand..." I sang along to the song.

"When I saw you in that dress, I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight." He sang also and I giggled. "I'm dancing in the dark,you between my arms. Listening to out favorite song..."

After that the song finished. Me and Matt had a little kiss whilst Daniella and Near had one too. They pulled away before us and went to sit back down. I saw Ryuzaki (Dad) smirk. I knew what he was thinking. I let go of Matt and he got the drift to.

"Just like to actors on a stage...Go through the motions we both rehearsed...Eye ball to eye ball we'll see who blinks fiiirst!!" I sang. Everyone clapped and we went to sit back down.

"Karaoke session!" Daniella said, I smiled. She was at my table. "Go on, go sing a song!"

"Okay!" She ran over to the DJ and she whispers a song. He smiled at her. Daniella winked at Near.

((This is a song I wrote myself, by the way. So it's not a real song, hope that's okay!))

She walked onto the stage. I hugged Matt tightly and sat on his lap.

"There is a dream...A fantasy. It's something I've wanted to do foreeverr!

"Show me that you love me, show me that you care! Bring my heart out, show me the ins and outs of our liiiife!

"Can you believe this? I'm here, you're there, we're so close yet we're so faaaar!

"Show me that you love me, show me that you care! Bring my heart out, show me the ins and outs of our liiiife!

"I know that I'm afraid...Afraid to restart. I know if I continue, I'll move ooooon! Oh yeeaaahhhh!!

Show me that you love me, show me that you care! Bring my heart out, show me the ins and outs of our liiiife! The ins and outs of our liiiiiiiifeee!!" That's when her song ended, we all clapped. She ran over to Near and kissed him. I heard some people sat 'Awww!' including myself. She pulled away from him and gave him a big hug. I smiled at her. Matt smirked and got off the seat, he twirled me and held me close to the ground. I giggled. "Shit bag." I said.

I heard a slight growl snd he pulled me up, kissing me passionately. Everyone seemed to love kisses. Matt pulled away and I hugged him. I then walked over to Light.

"What is it, Mello?" He asked smiling.

"You're going to kiss Ryuzaki in front of everyone!" A bright blush appeared on his face.

"no!" he tried tout protest but he was failing.

I walked over to the DJ and asked for a microphone. I got onto the stage.

"Who here loves kisses?"

Everyone cheered.

"Did you know that Light Yagami and Ryuzaki are dating?"

Everyone gasped.

"Who wants to see them kiss?!"

"ME!" The crowd screamed. L sighed and got up. I saw him grav Light's hand and dragged him onto the stage. He slowly moved in. I felt so much anticipation, I couldn't contain my excitement! L moved in and kissed Light. Light kissed him back and then they pulled away. Everyone cheered and Light picked him up bridal style and took him back to his seat.

~Later that night~

It was 4:34 AM and I was exhausted by the time me and Matt had got home. Matt got both me and Mandy dressed into our pjyamams and put us in our beds.

~~~To BeContinue!~~~
It's 4:12 AM...help...