Chapter 6

{Mello's POV}

~3 Months Later~

I've been feeling so much damn pain in my stomach lately and I have no clue what the hell is causing it...Maybe it's because of Matt? No...can males even get pregnant...?

"Mells!" Matt said walking over to me.

"What..." I said, sitting on the couch and eating some chocolate.

"Go into the bathroom and check something for me." He smiled and walked over to the door and began to smoke.

"Okay?" I walked over to the bathroom and went inside. "What the hell is that?" I picked up this weird blue and white stick thing, what the fuck am I supposed to do with this? I looked over to a box on the side of the sink, it had instructions in it...

I followed them and did what they told me to do. Then when I looked back at the stick thing, words came in bold writing on a little screen. The words:

Pregnant

I stared in shock.

What the hell? How did I get...I didn't really know what the hell I just saw but I just walked out the bathroom, still looking at it, wide eyed.

"Matty..." I said, walking over to him put it behind my back.

"Hmm?" He turned to me, dropping his cigarette and stamping on it. "What's up?" He walked over to me.

"Matt..." I looked to the side, "You're...You're a father."

His face lit up with joy and he hugged me tightly, causing me to drop the blue and white stick. I hugged him back, tightly as well. "You're...not mad...?" I asked, burying my face in his shoulder. I swear I heard him gasp, he then pulled my head upto his. "Matt...?" I asked, afraid he was annoyed. But he kissed me.

He then pulled away. "Why the hell would I be mad, I'm so happy, Mells!" He said, hugging me again. My face heat up and I hugged him back, closing my eyes and smiling.

{Matt's POV}

I'm so glad, I'm a father! That's not what I suspected. Not at all. I thought that males just couldn't get pregnant, I don't even know how this is possible. I guess it's just life?

I hugged him tightly then I let go and took his hands. "Mells..." I leaned into his face. "You make me so happy...I'm so lucky to have you as my fiancé. And I couldn't wish for anyone else, because you are my angel from heaven and you look...perfect." I said smiling and kissed his cheek. He smiles at me and grips my hands tighter.

"You're my angel with a shotgun, Matty. And I won't change a bit about you, everything about you is perfect." He said to me, I smiled and kissed him.

After a few seconds we pulled away and sat down on the couch, Mello snuggled into my side and I felt something kick my side. I heard Mello wince, oh!

"Mells, you okay?" I said, rubbing his stomach slowly. He nodded and hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed his head. He giggled slightly and wrapped his arms around my waist, then he slowly fell asleep on me. I smiled and got up and carried him to our bedroom and laid him down on the bed, and pulled the covers over him, smiling to myself.

I went out to the front door and sat on the bench. "Mello is going to have a baby..." I smiled. "I'm so happy, I have no words...Besides, we still have a wedding to go and I've still got to plan a place for our honeymoon, too...Where would Mello like to go...think, Matt! Think!" I said to myself, literally straining my mind. I haven't done this much thinking since I was 12...My mind has literally gone blank...Aha! I know Mello might not even want to go or something but it's a place I went to as a kid...Scotland!

That's where we can go, I was thinking too much about this but remembering some things about it, there's a lot of forests and hills. Basically green everywhere. Scotland is know for Haggis, too! Which I believe was my favorite food when I was in Scotland. I'm sure there were lovely beaches, as well and cities, too. And there is so much to do, I won't be able to show Mello all of it but I can at least show him a few places.

{Mello's POV}

~Two hours later~

I slowly woke up and walked out the bedroom, I was in dreadful pain. Of course, not as much when I burnt myself. I clutched my stomach tightly and walked over to Matt who wed sitting on the couch. "M-Matty..." I said, going to the couch and sitting beside him, putting my legs up and hugging him.

"You okay, babe?" Matt said, hugging me back.

I nodded and whimpered. He rubbed my stomach gently and smiled. "It's okay, you're safe with me and I'll make sure that you are okay." He said and kissed my head. I smiled at him.

"I love you, Matty..."

"I love you, too, Mells."

I fell asleep on him and smiled.