Chapter 11 ((Last Chapter of our lives...))

{Mello's POV}

We arrived in Scotland at last! Currently, we are on out way to Kir...Kir...Kirkcu..Kirkcud...I can't pronounce the fucking thing! Haha, anyways, whatever the hell that place is, we're going there for a Bagpipe show. Daniella and Near said that it was their treat to us and that we would really enjoy it...

~Later When They Get There~

"We're here, Mells." Matt said, getting out the car as I did the same.

"Yeah..."

"How are yeh dain' t'day, laddies?" A young girl asked us. What the fuck did she say?

"Um...sorry, but what?" Matt said looking at her.

"Oh? You're not from here, are you? I can tell from your accents your live somewhere else. Where do you come from?"

"We...um...came from different locations to each other. But we came from Japan."

"Oooo! Interesting! My name is Rose and I'll be your tour guide!"

"Nice to meet you, Rose. My name is Mello and this is my husband Matt." I replied. She smiled at me. She wasn't against it...?

"It's a pleasure to meet you both! Come on, our first location is The Glitter Horses!" She said, leading us down to a large grassy area. I took Matt's hand as we walked. Matt gasped when he saw them and stared at them, really not knowing what the hell I was seeing.

"Oh my god..." I said, taking a picture. She smiled.

"They're quite a sight, aren't they?" She said.

"They are."

"Do they have names?" Matt asked. I giggled slightly.

"Not...that is know of..."

"Oh..."

She laughs slightly. "Come on, there's more!" She walked away and over to an Art Gallery.

"This is Kirkcudbright Art Gallery. We have some Art in here drawn by my girlfriend, Faith!" ((Love chu! <3))

"So...You're not straight?" Matt asked, she laughed like it was the craziest thing she had heard in her life.

"Nope!" She said, still laughing a little. "I'm Bisexual. And honestly, Faith is the greatest person I've ever met."

"Aww, that's sweet." I said, nudging her side. She smiled. "Why don't we take a look? Honestly, you both are famous..."

"We're...famous?"

"Yep! Follow me!" She walked inside and we slowly followed. We looked around and smiled at all the Artwork.

"This is the one I was telling you about." Rose said, showing us a painting of us. We were back to back, holding guns and smirking, looking at each other. I gasped.

"Wow...She DREW that?" Matt said in shock.

Rose smiled and nodded. "She's a real artist, isn't she?" ((Its my opinion of chu, baby! <3))

"She is..." I said, taking a picture of it. "That's just amazing, she would get along well with Daniella. She is really good at drawing, too!"

"Wait...YOU KNOW DANIELLA MYZAKI!?" Rose gasped.

"Umm...yes? She's my best friend." I replied, a bit scared at her reaction.

"I admire her so much! I know so much about her! How's her relationship with Near? How's her brother? Is her eye okay? Is it still-" I cut her off.

"Wooow, too many questions, kid." I laughed. "Okay, her relationship with Near has progressed alot. Ryuzaki is fine, her eye is still brusied and she keeps an eye patch on it but she's coping well."

"That's good, then. I soooo want to meet her..."

"You know what, we could take you to Japan and your girlfriend, too. And that way, you can meet her!" Matt said.

She screamed. "Really?! Thank you!"

Matt and I smiled again.

~~About a Week Later~~

"Faith! Come on!" Rose said, telling her girlfriend to hurry up.

"I'm coming!!" She said, running over.

"Come on." Matt said, walking into the plane with me, Rose and...Faith, I think her name was, falling after her.

We got into the plane and after ages and ages of flying, we finally got back home!

Rose and Faith looked around and we led them to Ryuzaki's house. Daniella greeted us.

"Hello there, you tw---Wooow, who are these beautiful young girls?" Daniella asked, I laughed at her choice in words. I could tell Rose and Faith were literally bursting with excitement.

"Who's at the door, babe?" Near asked his girlfriend.

"Two young girls. The brown haired one reminds me if myself..." Daniella said, giggling quietly. Near smiled.

"Hello there."

"H-Hi!" They stuttered.

"Would you care to come in?" I asked, walking inside and picking up Mandy off the floor hugging her. She made small noises and hugged me back in her own little way.

-9 months later-

{Matt's POV.}

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I had been caught speeding and the Japanese police were chasing me, that didn't make my situation any greater...

I had gotten out my car when they had me cornered.

"Oh come on, since when were the Japanese aloud to carry around such big guns?" I said, my hands beside me. They sad nothing in response and stared at me blankly. "Oh come on, you won't shoot-" They shot me in the chest several times and I fell back...

{Mello's P.O.V}

"O-Oh my god..." I said, covering my mouth. Tears spilling from my eyes. "I'm...so sorry, Matty... I never should have dragged you into this... please... forgive me..."

I growled and continued driving again, occasionally hearing Takada in the back. She was muttering things... I couldn't figure out what she was saying but that wasn't important.

Suddenly, there was a large building ahead and I crashed right through it...

{3rd Person P.O.V}

Matt's dead... Mello's dead...

Mello's head lay on the steering wheel, motionless... His eyes were wide open and his pupils small, his mouth was open ever so slightly.

Takada, then set the whole building on fire...

"I'm sorry... What about Mandy... what did we do...? We made a mistake... but don't worry... we will all meet again... I don't know when... I don't know where... but we will meet again!"

----------------------------------

That's the end! I hope you enjoyed and sorry for the lack if updating, I've been really busy lately. I've also got into Owari No Seraph and I was planning out ideas first fanfictions. I'm sad to bring this story to its end but all stories end like this... I love you all and thank you for all the support you have me through the this fanfiction! Stay tuned for more... Thank you, I love you guys! ❤❤❤