Chapter 7

{Third person P.O.V}

~8 Months Later~

Mello woke up at 2:30 AM, screaming and crying, gripping his hair. Matt immediately got up and knew straight away what was up.

"Shh, breath, Mello, breath." He said slowly, Mello's breathing slowed down and he became calm. Matt picked up the phone and called the ambulance service. After about 10 minutes, they arrived and came inside. Mello hated paramedics, which made his breathing quicken again and he starts screaming again. The paramedics put him on a bed and wheeled him into the ambulance.

Matt followed after them and they sped off. Matt took Mello's hand. "Shh,  It's okay, just breath, Mello. It's alright." Mello did as he said and his breathing slowed down but every so often letting out a small scream of agony.

They eventually arrived at the hospital and they rushed Mello inside and into a room. Matt went inside with him and they put Mello into a hospital gown and laid him on the bed. He screamed again and more tears fell.

"Shh, breath. It's okay, sir." The doctor said, looking at Mello, while another one gave him a breathing tube.

~Later~

Mello lay back, breathing heavily and sweaty. He looked over at Matt. Matt smiled.

"Good job, Mells."

Mello smiled and slowly sat up at looked over at the baby beside him. He smiled.

"Say hello to your new daughter, Sir." The doctor said, smiling and walking out.

"What you going to call her, Mello?"

"Hmm...Mandy." He smiled and looked up at Matt.

"It's...It's a beautiful name, Mells." Matt said and kissed him. Mello kisses him back then pulled away. The doctor then came in.

"You are free to leave whenever you like." He said, walking out with a clipboard.

Matt and Mello looked a each other and smiled. Mello got out of the bed and took his clothes out the bag next to his bed.

"Damn it! They took my gun!" Mello said, with a slight growl at the end.

"There's plenty more at home, remember, Mello." Matt said smiling.

"Yeah..." Mello replied, getting dressed and pulling his necklace over his leather shirt. He pulled it down. "I'm still fat..." he folded his arms.

"Does that matter?"

"Yes! People will look at me and sa-" Mello got cut off by Matt kissing him. He kissed back and then Matt pulled away.

"Mello, I don't give a shit about insults, neither should you. And if they do insult you, theyre just jealous that your cuter than them." Matt said, kissing his cheek. Mello smiled. He hugged him tightly. A doctor came in again and put the baby in a carriage. ((I don't know how the hell to describe it. XDDD))

Mello picked it up and walled outside into the street, Matt following after him. He took his hand and smiled. Mello smiled back and giggled quietly, gripping his hand tighter.

~~Later~~

Mello and Matt got back to Matt's house and Matt had a huge surprise.
"Meeelllsss!" He said as Mello picked Mandy up out of the carrier.

"What?"

"Follow me." Matt said, he smiled and led Mello into a large room. "Close your eyes." Mello closed his eyes and Matt pushed him inside. "Open them now!"

"Oh my god...Matt!" Mello smiled, almost crying. "Y-You made a room for the baby..." he did cry. "You sweetheart!" He hugged him and Mandy giggles.

"Pppffftttt!" Was what she said, Mello giggles and hugs her, she fell asleep on his shoulder and he lay him down in her new crib. Matt hugged Mello as they watched her sleep.

"Matty..." Mello said, putting his arms around his neck, "You didn't have to do this."

Matt smiled and stroked his cheek, "I wanted to make you smile."

"You already do that everyday!" Mello giggled and kissed him. Matt kissed him back and then Mello pulled away. They went into the living room and sat down. Mello fell asleep on Matt, they had had a long day, Mello especially. Matt smiled and kissed his head, he put the TV on and began to watch it while his two wonders slept.