Chapter 10

{Matt's POV}

Mello walked into the living room with Mandy in his hands, he looked exhausted.

"Good morning, Mells!" I said, smiling.

"Good morning, Matty..." he replied, smiling back.

"Are you still tired?" I asked standing up and taking Mandy.

"Yeah..."

"Go back to sleep, I'll ask Daniella to look after Mandy while we go on our honeymoon tomorrow."

Mello walked over to me and hugged me, "Thanks, Matty..."

I hugged him back, "Your welcome." And with that, Mello went back to our room and went back to sleep. I sat Mandy on the ground and she started crawling about. I picked up my phone and called Daniella.

"Hey, Danny!"

"Oh, hey, Matt!"

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah! What's up?"

"You wouldn't mind looking after Mandy while me and Mello go on our honeymoon, would you?"

"Oh, no, of course I wouldn't mind! I love looking after kids, Near can help me, too!"

"Thank you, Danny!"

"Anytime, see you soon, Matt!" And she hung up.

"That's that sorted..." I smiled and I picked up Mandy. She hugged me.

"Dapa!" She said. I giggled and smiled.

Mello walked out his room 3 hours later and climbed onto the couch, he hugged me tightly and smiled. I smiled back and hugged him back, too. Mandy snuggled into us and fell asleep. We smiled at her.

~Later on in the Week~

{Mello's POV}

Well today we're going on our honeymoon...I'm so lucky to have Matt as my husband! He always makes sure I'm okay when there is something going on and he's just too kind. And, about the wedding...I threw the flowers directly at Daniella. She caught them and because she is dating Near, she's more likely to marry him when she is at a certain age. I'm proud of her.

Me and Matt headed to Daniella and Near's house (Ryuzaki's house) to bring Mandy.

"Hey, Danny!" I said, as she ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey, Mello!" She replied letting go. Matt gave her Mandy and she smiled. "How long will you guys be gone?"

She walked over to Near and hugged him. Mandy snuggled into them and fell asleep.

"Umm...No longer than a week, I'd say." Matt said, pulling me to his side and putting his arm around me.

"Okay, have fun, you two!" Daniella said, playing with building blocks on the floor with Mandy and Near. I smiled and said goodbye to Danny and Mandy and walked to out house again.

"Mells?" Matt asked me.

"Yeah?" I replied, taking his hand as we walked home.

"Do you know where we're going?"

"Um...No."

"We're going to...Scotland."

"Scotand?!" I said in joy. "Oh god, Matt! I've always wanted to go there!" I hugged him tightly. He smiled and picked me up. I smirked and kisses his cheek. He carried me the rest of the way.

We got home and he put me down. We went into our room and got out our suitcases. We started packing. I saw my Death Note on the table. "Matty..."

"Mhm?" He packed his gun in and his cigarettes. I think they'll take them off him, though.