Chapter 5

{Third person P.O.V}

1 hour had passed since Matt had proposed to Mello. They had just got back home and as usual, Mello was sitting on the sofa eating some chocolate...

Matt walked into living room and closed the front door having just finished a cigarette. He walked over to Mello and sat next to him. Mello looked at him with a stare. Matt climbed on top of him, Mello dropped his chocolate bar. ((Here is the surprise! I hope it makes you fangirl, LilyMal11! ;3))

Matt kissed Mello passionately and pulled him up and then carried him to their room. He pinned Mello up against the wall of the bedroom. Mello pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around him and kisses deeper. Matt licked his lips, demanding entrance to his mouth. Mello opened his mouth and smirked. Matt then licked all around his mouth, resulting in Mello moaning softly. Matt slowly pulled away from it, then picked him up, breaking the string of saliva that connected their tongues together. He pushed him onto the bed.

Matt slowly bit down his neck, leaving love bites and licking around. He licked from the start of his ear down to his his shoulder. Mello moaned a little louder than before. Matt bites and sucks all around his neck, then as soon as Matt found his sweet spot (His Collar Bone), he began to kiss, suck and nibble on it making Mello moan even louder.

He slowly removed Mello's shirt and pants, leaving his boxers on. He rubbed his member through his boxers earning a loud, raspy moan from him. He smirked and took his boxers off. He licked from the top of his neck all the way down his chest and then stopped at the top of his member.

"Beg, Mells. Beg~" He cooed. Mello blushed deep red and responded with:

"P-Please Matt...D-Don't make me wait..." he pleaded, Matt smirked and moved his tongue down his member and kissed the bottom of it, making Mello moan extremely loud. He took it into his mouth and bobbed his head up and down. Mello moaned louder, clutching the bed sheets tightly. Matt smirked and put his full length in his mouth, Mello moaned louder as he did this. It felt so so good.

"M-Matty~!" He said, his voice higher pitched and full of lust. And as he said Matt's name, he orgasmed into his mouth. Matt slowly took his member out his mouth and swallowed the orgasm. It tasted sweet, like chocolate!

"L-Let me have fun, now!" He said as he grabbed Matt's arms and tied them to the sides of the bed with some rope he saw sitting on the floor next to the bed. He took his pants and boxers off, his shirt as well and then pinned his legs to the sides of the bed with some more rope. He then grabbed some clothes out the drawer and tied it over his eyes. He smirked when he saw Matt's confused little look. He slowly put his own pants and boxers on again.

"I'll be back in a moment, Matty~" Mello giggled as he slowly walked out the room. He ran downstairs and made his second favorite thing in the whole world. Hot chocolate! He then made it and once it was finished, he put it into a large bowl and walked upstairs again, a smirk appearing on his face as he arrived into the room. He put the bowl on the bedside table and he climbed onto Matt.

"Mells...? What are you planning on doing...?" Matt asked.

"You'll fine out~" Mello replied and stretched over to the grab the bowl. He dipped his fingers into the hot chocolate, it was a brown, creamy, watery substance, then he moved his fingers down Matt's body, making a long trail of the brown liquid. Matt gasped at first, as he felt Mello's hands trail down his body but then as he got down to his member and put some of the hot chocolate on, he moaned out.

Mello smirked and put lots on the bottom of his member, then he slowly licked down his whole body. He got down to his member and put it in his mouth; he bobbed his head up and not down getting every last bit of the hot chocolate off. This left Matt a moaning, helpless mess. All he could do was lay down and let Mello do what he wanted. He didn't have a problem with it, after all. Matt then orgasmed into Mello's mouth, panting loudly. Mello smirks. He takes his blindfold off. He unties the ropes restraining his arms and legs. Matt got up.

"Hey, you're a real bastard...making me suffer like that~" Matt cooed. Mello smirked. "What are talking gonna do to me now?~" He asked.

He smirked.

He slowly removed Mello's shirt and pants, his boxers also and pushed him down onto the bed.

He pushed inside him and waited for him to adjust to his size.

After a few moments, Mello moaned loudly. Matt took this as a sign to go faster.

"Ahhh~" Mello moaned, gripping the bed the bed sheets tightly and throwing his head back from delight. Matt smirked and moved in deeper, hitting his sweet spot in the process.

"Aaaggghhhh~! Hit there~!" Mello moaned swearing also and smiling, his head in the pillow. Matt smirked yet again and kept hitting that spot, eventually orgasming into him.

"M-Maaaattt~" Mello moaned, gripping the sheets tighter and orgasming onto Matt's member. Matt moved in and kissed him. He kisses back, moaning into the kiss as Matt went deeper and rougher. Every time Matt thrusts in and hit Mello's sweet spot, he got harder and rougher each time he hit it. He pulled his head away and he smirked, still going at an inhuman pace.

Mello orgasmed one last time and Matt pulls out. Mello panted heavily and looked up against him, blushing bright red and slowly sat up. He hugged Matt.

"I...love you...Matty..." he said, falling asleep on his chest.

"I love you, too, Mells..." he lays him down besides him and pulled the covers and slowly fell asleep. That certainly was an interesting night. What should they do now? Mello could get pregnant...Also, they still have a honeymoon as well not to mention their wedding before that! What will happen now...?

~~~To Be Continued~~~