|Chapter Two|

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

Captain Styles always knew how to deal with people; he has had his fair share of dealing with pirates, thieves; people who thought were smarter than him and could sell him products more than they actually cost

They all had dealt with his rage, the ones who dared and crossed him. It is the reason why his crew is looking funnily at him right now.

Louis is common. A random person that if the Captain would have met on another occasion he would not have stopped and looked at the boy.

He cannot make out Louis' facial features or body. His face is covered in dirt, the only thing that stands out is his vibrant blue eyes. His body is wrapped in rags, clothes that do not make justice of his body; however it may be.

It is something about the way the smaller boy fights, not caring that his life is in danger for speaking up to one of the most notorious pirates known. The Captain of The Laurel is known for being merciless, not sparing anyone's life who as much as looks at him in the wrong way.

If fellow Captains have dared before to speak up to him and fight him, is because they have that right. Louis does not, and yet he demands it. He screams bloody murder and does not bow under his gaze. Not more than an hour ago he made Lazarius, his 30 years old senior, get on his knees and tell him where he hid his treasure.

Louis is mouthy, snarky and does not know how to bite his tongue. The only time he was scared was when Richie threatened to kill him. When the Captain revealed who he was, Louis looked at him up and down with a curious look. The green-eyed man had caught the moment when Louis realised who was in front of him, yet he did not bow his head and apologize.

The small creature just scoffed and looked at Zayn.

"So," the Captain says standing on his full height in front of Louis, "Either you agree to work on my ship, or your next destination is the bottom of the ocean. Simple as that."

Louis sighs, shaking his head before looking up at the man in front of him and nodding, "We agree."

Captain Styles raises his brow, "Excellent choice. Once we get settled on the ship, and we have dealt with every important bit, we will discuss again your chores."

He does not give the two boys in front of him the chance to say another word, so he turns his back to them and continues motioning with his hand to his crew. They seem to be speechless; the main reason being what they just witnessed.

Liam and the two other crew members do not undo the ropes on the boys' body. They just transport them as they did with the loot onto their own ship.