|Chapter Nineteen|

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤️

Harry cracks his neck from side to side, sword still not touched

Harry cracks his neck from side to side, sword still not touched. The man in front of him seems wary to his every move. They keep walking closely and carefully around each other, everybody's eyes on them. Pravus is watching their every move, a glint of excitement in his eyes. The Captain's body feels worn out and tense. The long journey and hot weather doing considerable damage.

"Come on," Pravus calls, "We don't have all day. I want to see some action."

"Shut your smelly mouth," Harry responds, "I do know what you're playing at, but I swear on my mother's grave it is not going to work. You better start counting the minutes," The green-eyed man sneers, eyes never leaving Roux's face, "Because they're gonna be your last ones."

"Ooh, is that a promise?" Pravus says, while Harry and Roux are still walking around each other in circles, "Then, I believe I will be the one to meet Louis in the other world, huh? Thought that was the reason you came here. To find him."

Harry swallows harshly, throat hurting and lungs burning. He knows Pravus' intention in mentioning Louis. He is trying to get under Harry's skin. He wants to make Harry lose his balance, not pay attention and have his pet kill him.

"Whatever you are trying to do," Harry decides to respond, "is not going to work. Your lackey right here is not gonna be the one to take me down."

Roux snorts, and for the first time speaks, the man's voice thick and deep, "You should be careful of what you say. I am going to make you swallow your own words when I cut through your chest with my own dagger."

"If you think your play on words is going to make me afraid, you're wrong. Especially from Pravus' pet," Harry laughs humourlessly.

The low chuckle coming from Roux is less than expected, "I have been called worse," The man says with a sparkle in his eyes.

Tired of waiting any longer, while his men are protecting his back, Harry charges first but Roux takes a step back quickly, bending his back.

The silver-haired man takes his dagger out, jeweled with rubies in its base. Harry recognises it as the very same dagger Pravus used when he took Louis with him. Harry keeps advancing but Roux keeps retreating. The man's eyes never leave Harry. The Captain quickly understands that this is not the man surrendering. This is the man taking Harry exactly where he wants him.

The sweat in his upper lip is getting sticky and Harry's hands itch to wipe it but he doesn't move. Any sudden move, might appear as a threat. His back cracks when he swings his sword a couple of times, but he misses Roux every single time. Suddenly, Roux is throwing himself on the floor, rotating on it with his foot sticking out causing Harry to land with a loud thud on the floor on his back.

"Pathetic," He hears the man say, but Roux doesn't make any movement to charge at him, "Get up and fight like a man."

Harry hears steps to his right and sees Liam approaching with the intention of attacking the silver-haired man, "Don't!" Harry shouts, "I will end with him! It's between me and him!"