|Chapter Seven|

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

As soon as Styles leaves the room, Louis starts getting ready as fast as he can

As soon as Styles leaves the room, Louis starts getting ready as fast as he can. The first thing he does he cleans himself up as much as he can with a wet towel, ruffling his bed hair that must be sticking everywhere. After moving it around for a couple of seconds, he just gives up. He is impatient and has this overwhelming feeling in his chest that he doesn't know where it's coming from. He could easily put it on his and Captain's talk in the morning, but it's not it. Louis knows it's not it.

He stumbles across the room, finding his clothes, rags for a better explanation, scattered throughout the floor. The blue-eyed boy jumps around, putting on each piece of clothing he owns, and then takes a big swig of water, taming his dehydration.

As he sees his reflection in the crooked mirror on the side of the dresser, his eyes move around his face. Louis' eyes have a happy glint, his face a healthy rosy colour and lips red and plump. His eyes slide down to his neck, a few love bites there, especially one in the side of his throat just under his ear. He touches it, a shiver going down his spine, and he can't help but smile at last night's events.

He had loved every bit of it. He chuckles to himself, shaking his head as if it'll help him push those thoughts away. It's not that easy and maybe, just maybe, Louis doesn't want them to go away.

The love-bites at the side of his neck and the underside of his chin can be easily seen. He tries to move his shirt around, trying to come up with a way to hide them but it's impossible. Anyway, it's not like Louis has anyone to hide them from. If anyone asks he can easily say it was one of the men that were last night at the tavern. He doesn't need to explain himself that much.

With that thought in mind, he slips out of the room, locking it and looking around the hallway. Zayn must be on this floor of the tavern too, but he doesn't know in which room exactly. Even if he did, is not like he can go and disturb him. Who knows in which position him and Liam might be. Louis doesn't want or need to be mooned, thank you very much.

Styles didn't particularly tell him where to place the key and what he should say as to why he has in his possession the Captain's room key. Again, he can say that Styles trusted him with it since he had a few errands to take care of. Louis doesn't know why he feels like everybody will question him about everything. It's all in his head, and he should get a grip before he loses his mind at such a young age. He feels like he's about to go crazy with all these stupid thoughts, and all the fear spreading through all his body as if someone will crucify him even though nobody knows that Louis popped his cherry last night.

God, he really needs to eat something before he passes out.

"Louis!"

His back goes rigid, his whole body freezing right where he is in the hallway, just on top of the stairs. He grips the keys in his hand as if he'll get superpowers and make it disappear before Zayn sees it.