Oh so you're a "Bad boy"?

Hello, I'm Malia Rose Thorne. I have dark brown hair and bright green eyes. My skin is tan and lightly dusted with freckles over my cheeks and nose. I've been doing Karate, Swimming, Track, and Cheerleading since I was little and have a athletic build. I'm 16 years old and a Junior in High School.
My Dad, Tyler, is a Psychiatrist, and has dull blue eyes. My Mom, Ronda, is the Principal at my high school. Unlike my dad and I, she has dark brown eyes and medium brown hair. Both of my parents are in their 50's and really chill for parents.
I'm the youngest of 4 daughters and one brother. My sisters are all married but my brother, Hunter, is only 16 and still in high school with me. He has the same dark brown hair, but his eyes are forest green. Hunter's been doing Karate, Swimming, Track and Football since he was young. We go to West Churchill Academy in North Carolina.
One more thing about me. Ever since I was 5 I've been best friends with this kid who lives next to me named Matthew Espinosa, or Matt. He's apart of the popular guys at school that everyone want to date. I'm one of the popular girls who is nice to everyone, but all the guys want me as well.
Then there's Nash.
He's hot and he knows it. His piercing blue eyes are enough to make all girl's faint. All except me.
He's never tried to flirt with me. He probably thinks I'm to much of a "virgin" to waste his time with- which is fine by me! I've never found his eyes alluring, or his bad boy act "dreamy". He's always been a jerk in my eyes, and thats never gonna change. Besides, who needs him? I HAVE a boyfriend who's name is Noah. He happens to be way better than Nash, thank you very much!
Noah is the schools good boy. The guy that everyone looks up to. He's a Senior and a complete softie. He has dirty blonde hair and golden-brown eyes. We've been dating for 5 months and he's a complete prince charming. Respectful and Sweet. There's never been a "spark" that everyone talks about in movies and books. No fireworks or electricity. But for now, Noah is the best thing I'll ever have.