Peace

A/N Unedited

Lily's P.O.V

Things had actually been going okay this past few weeks, Ashton and I went on our date which consisted of a picnic in a nearby field just as the sun was going down, we ate and laughed and talked and it was just perfect really. I learnt some things about him that I never thought would be true, like if he goes to bed in a shirt he can't sleep, or if he can't find the bandana he was set on wearing he'll wear a beanie, or that he's actually a virgin. We talked until it was almost 1 in the morning and the stars were shining bright before deciding to head back to the car. The drive home was peaceful, the radio faintly humming in the background, he walked me to my door we decided to keep the PDA on the down low considering my mum was still awake and probably watching us from her bedroom window like the creeper she is.

It was one of the nicest dates I've been on, although my discription was vague, because it was just chilled. I feel like we could talk for hours without running out of things to say. He was just one of those people, that you could get on with easily, someone who you could trust to pour your heart out to and know that they wouldn't judge you. Just one of those people.

Right now I was sat with the girls, excluding Emily, in the canteen and after not seeing them for a while only now do I realise how bitchy they can be, Amy decided to tell a story about how she slept with a guy and then his girlfriend was upset, and she didn't understand why. Like seriously? Jessy slapped this freshman the other day and thought nothing of it. Bitch. Lorie had decided to let us in on a 'little secret' of hers meaning she had made out with another guy that wasn't Calum, again.

He didn't deserve her at all, he was actually a really nice guy, not the arogant little shit he comes across as. The fact that he was a nice guy was something Lorie completely took advantage of, he could do so much better. Luke and Emily had been on a few dates now and from them being them I expect they were a little socially awkward. A cute couple were Emily and Luke. Emilke? Luly? Luly. Well it's good enough I don't have all day to figure out ship names.

Mikey still hasn't found anyone bless him, but I think he and Chloe hit it off in English class the other week. They would be a cute couple; naturally lazy, funny and a tad on the weird side, but cute nonetheless. I have to tell him to ask her out soon. Speak of the devils I haven't see either of them since last period even though everyone else was here. Maybe I don't need to tell him to ask her out.

I sat picking at my lunch while being bored to death by these girls, bitching and giggling at one another, I would actually much rather be with the boys right now. That is, if we knew where Michael was. Speaking of the boys, I noticed Calum walk over out of the corner of my eye and sit next to Lorie. A wave of heart eyes and hair flicking came over the girls like a disease. The fact that all of these girls though Cal would give them even a second glance when his girlfriend is right next to him makes me laugh.

"Hey baby." Lorie fiddled with the buttons on his shirt before he pried her hands off of him. She made a pouty face that he only rolled his eyes at. This could not end well.

"Lorie we need to talk, about us." He looked as if he was in a rush, like he wanted to get this done quickly, whatever this was.

"well?" She seemed impatient and his mood wasn't helping hers.

"Can I talk to you alone?" He averted his eyes quickly but I think I was the only one to notice.

"Just say it Calum, the girls won't mind" No it was Lorie that rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I'm breaking up with you." The girls all sat back in their seats and started whispering.

"What? Why?" Lorie looked shocked, but it was a faked kind of shocked, like she knew this was coming.

"Because I know about you cheating on me." Calum started to get up when Lorie grabbed his arm.

" Is this about Millie?" She lowered her voice, like she didn't want anyone, even the girls to hear, although I did. "Was it you?"

"What? No!" With that he stormed off to find the boys. What about Millie? What could Calum have done? I got up and swung my bag over my shoulder, I needed answers because I was in the dark again and I hated being in the dark. If Calum knew what Lorie was talking about then chances are Ashton would too.

After ten minutes of searching I came to conclude that Ashton was nowhere to be found, so I decided to go see Emily who was probably in the music room. I pushed open the door quietly so as not to disturb anyone who was practising. I found Emily in the corner of the room, talking to Luke who was casually plucking at his guitar. I smirked to myself seeing them together planning on making it awkward for them both.

"Hey Em." My smirk only grew when she faced me, and I could tell she knew why by the way her cheeks tinted red.

"Oh hey Lil, what's up?" Nice save mate.

"What's going on with Millie?" They both looked uncomfortable for a minute before Luke decided to look me in the eye and give me an answer.

"Someone got her pregnant." So Lorie thought Calum had been the one to get her knocked up.

"How far along is she?" Surely if it's more than a month it would be someone from her old town.

"Only a few weeks, but apparently it was someone she knew before she came here." Luke shrugged and looked back down to his guitar so I turned to Emily, not realising why she was giving me a sympathetic look until it hit me.

The only person I knew of that knows Millie from before she moved...was Ashton.

A/N this is short but it's only to get the story back up again because I've been slacking for about a month.