Cockblock

Ashton's P.O.V

Why couldn't she just see? probably because I had a bad reputation. Or because I was a coward back there and didn't kiss her. Maybe she had feelings for Michael. She could still be seeing that Donovan kid. I was such a fuck up. Jesus Christ. She needed to see how good we could be together, and I was determined to make that happen.

Lily's P.O.V

After the little incident in the kitchen I went back into the room to find a much calmer atmosphere, all the boys were chatting and laughing at one another, I sat next to Michael and made quick eye contact with Ashton, he looked away quickly and a light blush covered his cheeks. I could have some fun with this.

"You okay there Ashton? You look a little flustered." I sent him a smirk before the others noticed while he just glared back at me.

"Course, it's just...a bit hot in here." He responded. I saw Calum give him a confused look.

"Dude you were saying it was freezing a few minutes ago." Luke said his confused expression slowly turned into an amused one, smirk set on his lips. As Ashton became more and more embarrassed and flustered I only became more and more amused.

Luke glanced at me, sensing that I knew what was going on. I sent him a wink as his smirk widened, I looked back at Ashton seeing Calum and Michael continuing to tease him, although he was ignoring them and focusing on Luke and I, glaring at us both.

Speaking of Luke, my mind landed on Emily and then I realised I was meant to be meeting her in probably about 10 minutes, I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. Make that 5 minutes.

"Shit! Guys I have to go, I'm meeting Emily in like five minutes." I panicked and grabbed my jacket, slipping it on. I looked back at the boys who were still seated. For fucks sake do I need to spell it out? I looked to Ashton who's gaze was already on me and gave him a pleading look.

"Could you maybe possibly give me a ride?" I tried my best puppy dog eyes and I assumed it worked considering he let out a sigh and stood up, putting on his own jacket.

~

Five minutes into the ride we were still ten away so I decided to text Emily and tell her I'd be running late.

Hey I'm running a bit late but when I get there we have LOADS to talk about .x

It was true, I was going to confront her about Luke and get her opinion on this whole boy thing I've got going on. My phone buzzed only a few seconds later, Jesus shit calm down.

That's fine I'm at yours, your mum let me in. See you soon ya dickhead xx

She loves me. We arrived in front of my house and Ashton insisted on walking me to the door, once we reached the dark wood door I turned to face him.

"Thanks Ash, and I'm sorry for teasing you earlier." I suddenly felt guilty about embarrassing him like that.

"It's cool, and if there's anything going on with you and Luke please tell me, I want you to trust me." His gaze fell to the ground.

"There's nothing with Luke and I. Friends, that's all. Promise." He looked back up to me and reached out to tuck a stray piece of hair behind my ear, keeping his hand on my face, trailing the backs of his fingers down my jaw, I flickered my gaze to his eyes and my breath hitched, his eyes were fucking stunning.

"Your beautiful." He barely muttered the words but considering our proximity I heard it, causing me to blush. He leaned in slowly, really slowly as if he was cautious about it. As I started to lean in too I felt his hand lightly resting on the back of my neck, his thumb tucked under my ear caressing my cheek.

I placed a hand on his chest to steady myself as my knees had gone weak. Our lips brushed and a warm sensation shot down my spine, I craved him, I craved his lips upon mine. As the lightest of pressure was applied between his lips and mine a loud creak from my left startled us, making us jump apart.

I spun to my left to see Emily on my doorstep, smiling at us, completely fucking oblivious to what was happening, or should I say; about to happen. Ashton stood there awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'll um see you tomorrow?" He said already shuffling towards his car. I muttered a 'yeah' and glanced at him with an apologetic look, he gave me a small smile and turned fully to walk to his car as Emily dragged me inside.

Fucking cockblock.