Just ask her

A/N Sorry it's short!

Donovan's P.O.V

I had sat in the canteen earlier with Luke and Joe just chatting when someone over Luke's shoulder caught my attention, it was Lily and the girls but stood with them was Calum and Ashton. Calum wasn't too bad, he was just a dick to everyone and didn't treat girls how they should be treated. Ashton however, he was vile. I never knew anyone could be as twisted as him, he caused the worst senario for me almost a year ago that to this day still wakes me up in the middle of the night sweating, head swarming with uneasy thoughts.

My gaze must have turned sumwhat hard because as Ashton's gaze caught mine a smirk graced his way across his lips, then was just as quickly removed and he turned his gaze back to Lily, saying something to make her giggle and blush. He is sick.

Lily was so beautiful, her hair had recently been dyed a darker brown, covering the blonde tips made it look even longer down her back, her wide eyes that vary between a deep blue to a bright, almost grey, her rosy cheeks that get even more crimson when she does something even remotely embarassing. She was adorable.

Luke noticed me dazing out and began clicking his fingers in my face.

"Mate you okay? Are you thinking about...you know?" There was a pang in my chest at the mention of what happened all that time ago that still haunts me. I shake my head violently and nod towards Lily's table.

"What do you think of her?" Asking Luke for approval before we are even official.

"Emily? She's gorgeous, why? You got your eye on her?" He sounded enthusiastic but knowing him as well as I did I could easily see the disapointment clouding his eyes.

"No,Lily, the new girl." I couldn't help but let a small smile wipe over my face at the mention of her. I could tell Luke was also pleased with my answer as he turned to look at their table again a wide grin set on his face.

"Ask her out." I don't know how many more days I can stand of him just looking over at the same table every day.

"Emily? No way, she has standards remember." A disapointed look takes over his face as he looks down at the table. He's so oblivious.

"Dude, she likes you" They had both made it blatantly obvious about their affection towards each other.

"If it's so easy why don't you ask Lily out?" I stood from the table hauling my bag over my shoulder.

"I already have." A smirk set on my face as I walk away from him.