Nervous little shit

A/N I'm sorry it's really short, I have exams to study for.

Ashton's P.O.V

Really Luke?

"Really Luke?" We were in the car now and I was almost at Luke's house.

"What?" He was still smiling, he has been since he got this goddamn date. How did the most socially awkward person on the face of the earth get a date before I did?

"Nevermind, I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" I said as we pulled up in front of his house.

"Sure mate see ya." He answered as he skipped out of the car and into his front door. I rolled my eyes and started my way home, I remembered my cousin, Chloe, was starting school with me tomorrow so I decided that after she had met Lily I would ask for her opinion on what she thought of her. I've been meaning to ask her out for ages but after she turned me down before I haven't had the courage to do it again. Surely if she made out with me she wants something to do with me.

I pulled into my driveway and climbed out of my car, after greeting my mum and walking upstairs I undressed and chucked a pair of sweats on. I threw myself into bed and curled up, quickly falling asleep.

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up this morning feeling surprisingly excited about meeting these new girls. I did my morning routine; showering, dressing, do my hair and makeup then eat. Emily was picking me up in like...now, her car horn sounded from outside as I made my way to the door, slipping on my shoes and hauling my bag over my shoulder before stepping out of the house and into her passenger seat.

"We're meeting the new girls at school I said I'd take them to first lesson." I nodded in acknowledgment, I want in the talking mood considering I started my period this morning and I forgot to pick up painkillers yesterday. We pulled up to school and jumped out of the car, making our way too the quad and searching for the girls.

"There they are! You'll love them Lil." I followed her gaze and spotted two girls talking to Michael and Ashton, one clutching Ashton's arm and giggling away to whatever he just said, the other looked more secluded. Here we go. I reluctantly followed Emily over to everyone and awkwardly stood off to the side while she joined conversation. I glanced to Ashton to see that he didn't look too comfortable himself, he caught my gaze and gave me a wide smile. I instantly felt more relaxed but a voice broke me out of my comfort zone.

"Babe, who's this?" Babe? I found the source of the voice to be the girl holding onto Ash as if he was going somewhere. Please. She had thick eyeliner with perfect flicks at the ends, a piercing sat on her bottom lip as she smirked and looked in my direction. Her hair looked like it had been dyed a pinkish purple a while ago, but the colour was yet to fade completely, a black leather jacket slung over her shoulders and black boots situated at the end of her skinny Jean clad legs.

"Millie this is Lily. Lily, Millie" Ashton said. He looked like he wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I extended my hand to greet her as she took it, giving me a curt nod. "And this is Chloe." My gaze made a bee line for the girl standing on my left, I don't think she could have been any more opposite to Millie. Her light brown hair fell just below her shoulders and her make up minimal, only a thin line of eyeliner and mascara graced her top lids. She looked quite athletic and I would seriously kill for her body.

She greeted me with a warm smile and held her hand out, I returned the favour a quiet 'hi' escaped my lips. Chloe still held onto my hand and pulled me closer. She leans too the side of my face to my ear.

"Sorry about Millie, she can be a bit hands on." I smiled thankfully at her and stepped back into my original spot.

"Well this tea party has been great but I must dash." Millie rolled her eyes and walked away, I checked the time and realised I should be heading in too. I sighed thinking of how this day would drag, I was in a bad mood anyway but them Ashton decides to flaunt whatever he and Millie have right in my face. What was yesterday to him?

"I'll see you later guys." I sighed and looked to Emily who was giving me a sympathetic smile, I tried to make a smile that looked genuine but it probably looked like a grimace.

"Lily-" I cut Ashton of with a shake of my head and turned around, the last thing I heard before heading into class was Emily and Chloe shouting things like 'what the fuck' and 'that was dickish' at him, a small smile made it's way to my face at the fact that they are supporting me. I think I'll like Chloe although...

Millie may be a different story.