There's something you should know

A/N Sorry for the slow update guys but I'm picking my year 10 options so...it's kind of a big deal.

Oh and this is unedited atm:))

Lily's P.O.V

Since monday Calum's been sitting with us along with Ashton, they're not too bad and I think the other girls are starting to like them as well but I can tell they're still cautious about them being around Lorie so much. Ashton and I have been getting on pretty well throughout the four days and I've come to realise he's not the dick everyone says he is.

Donovan has been a bit off for a couple of days so I told myself I would talk to him in science which the girls were already leaving for, I pulled my bag off the table and over my shoulder seeing Emily wait for me while the others walked ahead with the boys. Walking with Emily I could see her not looking at me but down the corridor, a wide grin set on her face.

I followed her gaze and spotted Donovan at the end of the hallway chatting with Luke I think his name was, a pang of jealousy hit me and I lowered my gaze as we approached them.

"H-Hi Emily" I heard Luke say as I raised my head not wanting to seem rude, I looked to Luke who had a pink tint to his cheeks and a nervous smile on his lips as he gazed at Emily.

"Hey Luke, Donovan. You guys okay?" My gazed moved to Donovan and noticed his eyes also locked on Emily, a smile on his lips.

"Yeah, good. You?" Donovan said as his eyes never left her face. Am I invisible right now? I then realised how irrelevant I was to the conversation so as the bell rung I hung my head again and walked into class with the rest of the crowd. I dumped my bag on one of those weird ass shelves we have to put them on before turning to walk to my seat when someone whispered in my ear.

"You okay?" I turned to see Donovan, a concerned look on his face. Please.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I span on my heel and plopped down on my seat pulling out my work and cracking on with it, not wanting to deal with the hastle of a conversation right now. He seemed to get the message as he didn't say a word for the rest of the hour.

Donovan's P.O.V

Shit.

What have I done?

Things were going so well between us.

Was it about the fact I didn't speak to her outside? Because if it is it's only because I want Luke to get this girl, well maybe not entirely, I kind of didn't know what to say that wouldn't make me look like a stuttering idiot. She makes me into a complete mess if I'm  honest, my heart speeds up, my breath hitches, my cheeks flush and I'm lost for words.

Every

Single

Time

I bet she thinks it's about what happen outside the classroom.

So I made a vow to myself that I would somehow make it up to her and show her how much effect she has on me.

~lunch~

Lily's P.O.V

Lunch came around and as usual we were sat with Calum and Ashton just chatting, having a laugh.

"So um Lily do you want to maybe go out this friday?" Ashton says after a moment if silence that followed our earlier conversation, although there were people bustling about the canteen I could tell our table had turned silent and even though I couldn't see them, I could feel everyone's gaze on me as I searched in my brain for an answer. I finally managed to stutter out,

"Sorry Ashton, I'm kind of um seeing someone." giving him a sympathetic smile before his head dropped and he muttered a 'that's fine'. The silence was quickly becoming awkward before it was broken by Jessy.

"Seriously? Who?!" By now all the girls were fussing over me while I became quite shy, a blush forming over my cheeks.

"Donovan." After my revolation The girls and even Calum stared at me in shock.

"D-Donovan as in, Donovan Hayes?" What's the big deal?

"Yeah, why what's wrong?" I was confused, did they not see how sweet he was?

"There's something you should know about Donovan Hayes."