no

a/n

dedicated to _

--

it was the second day of school for taeyun and today i didn't need to accompany him anymore. hooray.

i also didn't see april today. she has been my best friend for 7 years and she rarely skips school. i was walking towards my block when i noticed someone standing dangerously on the edge of the top of the building and a lot of students and teachers shouting. i squinted my eyes.

no.

하지마 (don't).

i ran - no, i sprinted - and pushed past everyone as i climbed up the staircases even though my legs were getting tired. they were aching but i didn't care. i ran as fast as i could. i finally reached the top and somehow she had used a ladder to climb to the very top. no one dared to move.

someone was shouting at her and she looked up at the sky, tears falling freely. she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

please, don't.

wait for me.

i climbed up the ladder as carefully and as fast as i could. someone shouted at her, no one noticed me. she whipped her head towards the one who shouted. her glare was icy cold. the person shut up immediately and covered his face.

i sneakily approached her from the back. she was so dangerously close, one wrong move and everything would screw up.

please, wait for me.

she turned her head back in front, facing the bright, blue sky. her eyes sparkled dully. she had no life in her. she was long gone.

suddenly, i pulled her from the back and hugged her tightly as we both collapsed to the ground. i didn't even notice i had started crying until my vision was blurry as i stared at her. her head was on my chest, tears never stopped flowing.

"why- why would you do that?" my voice was wavering.

"i- i don't want to live..." she spoke in a small voice.

my hold on her never loosened because i was scared.

i couldn't lose her.

someone patted my shoulder and i tightened my grip on april as i turned around. taeyun.

"you're an ugly crier," that was the first thing he said. great friendship.

kangdae appeared behind him and his eyes went straight to april. he walked to the front of me and peeled april off me.

i quickly stood up but fell back on my bum. "what are you doing?" my vision was blurry.

"don't worry. i'll take care of her for a bit. calm down," at this point, i didn't even get jittery when he talked to me. i was filled with emotion.

i started hyperventilating and taeyun didn't miss a beat as he wrapped his arm around me and hugged me tightly.

"sh, it's okay," he cooed.

i sobbed loudly and put a fist to my mouth.

"하지마..." i whispered softly.

--

a/n

yes, this is dedicated to someone. but i'm not gonna mention the name.

be happy, heaven would gladly accept someone as great as you.

have a good day, everyone. stay positive.