Chapter 20

(Perries pov)

I have to go in first, and shut of the security system,  before anyone can kill anyone. I'm extremely nervous. I pull up at the jailhouse. I walk in through the front I have a mask over my face. Their are ladies at the front desk. I quickly shoot them before they can cause any raucous.  Along with two guards. Then I go to the computer. I hack into the system,  and quickly shut it down. I get onto my head set.

"All clear." Niall and Liam respond, we are going in. I stay guard at the front desk, and erase any evidence I left behind. Even though were just gonna burn the building when were all done. Better safe then sorry.

(Liams pov)

We get the all clear from Perrie and walk in side. We slowly enter a hallway. Their are twelve gaurds none of them have noticed us. Not yet at least. Niall being Niall though accidentally makes a scuffing sound, on the floor with his shoes. The guards all turn torwads us, and have their guns up ready to aim.

"Oh shit," Niall mumbles under his breath. Niall holds up his gun, and shoots at the first guard. The guard drops dead to the ground. But eleven other guards all start shooting at once. At the same time me and Niall smile. This is what we were trained for. No bullets no fun. Me and Niall both drop to the floor at the same time. We army crawl down the rows. I take one side. Niall takes the other. And one by one we shoot down each guard.

But it's not over yet eleven of them are alive eleven of them have guns. So it goes like this. In such a fast and swift movement, that the guards have no time to react, me and Niall shoot.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

11 gunshots 11 lives.

All of a sudden Niall and I here foot steps.

"Their must be other guards coming.  They must have heard us," Niall says.

There are two large doors, on each side of the long corridors. Niall run down their and lock that door, don't let anyone come in. I run to the other end of the corridor and lock the door. Niall comes running back to the middle.

"What do we do next?"

"Be prepared to kill some more bitches."

(Perries pov)

I sit in the chair shaking. Still really nervous about what is happening here. When all of a sudden someone walks throught the front door. Shit I forgot to lock it. I slowly move my hand to my gun ready to shoot if necessary. A tall man with very muscular arms walks in. I see the police badge on his shirt and I immediately pull out my gun. At the same time, he pulls out his gun.

"Surrender your gun right now, or ill shoot," He says

"Okay shoot," I say taking a big risk.

So he aims his gun and shoots, and in a quick and elegant movement before the bullet can hit me I slide under the desk. I see his shoes under the desk.  He's close enough to me that I can slide all the way under the desk, quickly jump up, and kick the gun out of his hand, and catch it before he has time to react. So I slide under, jump up. Kick the gun out of his hand and catch it. He looks shocked, so I decide to have a little fun with this.