Chapter 22

(Lily's pov)

We all quickly get into our black cars, and drive off. Eleanor and me get in a car alone. Harry goes with Louis and Zayn. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Babe it's Harry. Don't go home drive to the airport.  Eleanor you and Perrie need to get the first flight to Mexico. Well meet you down their."

"Why?"

"You know why?"

"Well what about our weapons?"

"Keep them, and if you need to kill a motherfucker do it."

"Okay bye."

"okay I'll call you later."

"Who was that?" Eleanor asks.

"Harry we need to fly out to Mexico like now. Were meeting Perrie at the airport."

(Harry's pov)

I get in the car with Louis and Zayn. We have to Leave London now, and fly out to Mexico. We first grab anything important from the mansion. Not including Liam and Niall's girlfriends. We burn the house down to erase any other evidence including the two girls. Then we drive to the runway and board our private jets.

"So I think we've got three new members of the gang," Zayn says.

"I think so too," I agree.

"I prefer bad asses anyways." Lous says smirking. I slide my toungue across my lips, and spread out in the seat.

"Me too. Especially sexy ones."

(Lily's pov)

We board the plane, and I get time to think. This whole murdering thing, just something about it turns me on. I like feeling like a badass. The high the rollar coaster you go on. Their is absolutely no guilt. I used to be the smart one with all the knowledge. But I've fallen for a killer. Now I'm just a badass killer. And right on que as if Eleanor could read my mind she says.

"Thinking about how fun that was."

I raise my eyebrows and smile. "Hell yeah."

"Were motherfucking bad ass killers," Perrie adds.

Me and Eleanor smile.

"Looks like were gonna need make overs."

We have 4 hours intill the boys arrive. So we go to the new house. Un arm, and un dress. I throw on a crop top, and shorts. We first hit the piercing shop.

"What are you getting pirced guys?"

"I'm getting my nose, a few new ear piercings, and my lip pirced," Perrie says.

"I'm getting my nose, eyebrow, and my lip pirced. What about you?" Eleanor says.

"Im getting 4 new ear piercings, my belly button, and nose pirced."

Eleanor, and Perrie go first and by the time their done they look like their gonna cry. How bad dose it really hurt? I mean Eleanor got shot before and she didn't cry.

"Guys does it really hurt that bad?"

"Yes!" Perrie shouts. "It hurts like a bitch."

Oh great just great. Next is my turn. The lady pirces my ear first. It hurts like a bitch I dont flinch once though. Then she pirces my nose, and last my belly button. After the piercing store we hit the tattoo shop.

"Do you guys know what you want?" I ask. the girls both nod.

I decide to go first. "What would you like?" The tattoo artist covered in tattoos and piercings asks. I point to my arm, I want a gun i say. Remembering that this is how it all started. "Are you sure you want something like that, and not just a little butterfly."

I get it this bitch thinks im some little girl. She better know that I can send a bullet through her head just like that.

"No thanks," I say smiling.

"Okay anything else?"

I nod my head. "Right here,"I say pointing to my waist. " I want th words mother fucking killer. I also want a knife, and dimond on my arm. Thats all," I say with the most innocent smile on my face.

Eleanor and Perrie stand in the corner trying to hold off their laughter.

The lady starts with th gun, and damn does it hurt so bad. It fells like a hundred bees stinging you all at once. I let out a few cuss word here and their, and I even let out a few tears. After two and a half hours were all done. Our new tattoos showing off. We look like serious bad asses. Almost. "Time for the hair shop," Perrie says excitedly.

Perrie gets her hair died pink with blonde highlights. It's different but totally bad ass. Eleanor gets a few inches cut off. She gets her hair died black with blue highlights. I get my hair buzcut on one side, and long on the other.  I get it died black, and Fire red highlights on the tips.

We exit the hair salon we quickly walk into a clothing store. Eleanor has on Skin tight rubber leggings that are black, a white tanktop, a leather jaket. With spikes on the collar, and Black high heels with spikes on the heels.

Perrie has a Black crop top on, with the word killers. She Has tight skinny jeans. Red heels on, and a spiked choker on.

Lastly I have on A black crop top on with the words 'Bye Bitches' in blood. I have on Black rubber tights With spikes on the sides. I have on Black high heels with spikes on the heels, Spiked bracelets on both wrist and spiked choker,  Lastly I have on a white spiked jean jacket.

We walk out of the store with our sunglasses on, and new makeovers side by side. People cross to tbe other side of the street, and sinster smiles spread across our faces.

BYE BITCHES

..

HOW DO YOU GUYS LOKE THE GIRLS BEW PERSONALITYS. I'M GONNA DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY THANKS FOR READING ENJOY

READ
FOLLOW
COMMENT
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS FANFIC
VOTE