Best Of Me

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

She's only been here for 5 days...but there's something about her that I can't ignore. She's so perfect in every way and I don't get as shy as I do around other girl idols. My thoughts are interuppted by the sound of a door shutting, followed by feet shuffling and squealing. I see Jimin run down the stairs to report back to us. "Well, is she okay?" Tae asked. "The real question is, am I okay?!" Jimin said, laying on the couch. "Hyung, what happened?" I asked. "Okay so I walked in," he started, "and she was in her closet. I walked in, AND SHE WAS NAKED." "NAKED?!" Namjoon asked. "Na-ked. But she let me see her! She was just in her bra and panties, though." Jimin said, reminiscing the scene. "H-hyung! You got to see her? No fair!" Tae whined. Hoseok and Yoongi sat with wide-gaped mouths while Jimin answered questions. "Was she sexy?" Namjoon asked, obviously. "YES." Jimin answered. "What color were they?" Jin asked. "RED." Jimin answered again. They moaned. "WHY MUST OUR NEW MEMBER BE SUCH A SEXY GIRL?!" Hoseok complained. "I'm glad you think of me as such, Oppa." We all turn to Remi, who was in her underwear (still wearing a bra though lol) and a red robe. We all gaze at her beautiful figure. "I, too think that you are all very sexy. But I'm getting a snack, so I'll just be talking to you guys later, then," she said as she walked to the kitchen. "And thanks for the gift, Jiminie," she told Jimin, back hugging him. His face heated up as he felt her bra press up against the back of his neck. She waved goodbye innocently and walked to the kitchen singing, "Doegopa neoui oppa, Neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa, Doegopa neoui oppa, Neol gajgo mal geoya dugo bwa~" Really? "I, uh. Need to go get ready," Namjoon says, running off to his room. "M-Me too," Jin adds, leaving as well. All of us got too shy and ran off to our rooms.

All Boys POV:

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Remi POV:

I directed my attention away from my weird bandmates and continued walking to the kitchen to get my snack. I grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and drank it as I walked back up the stairs. I walked over the present Jimin got me. What's in it? I unwrapped it carefully, and saw the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen.

 What's in it? I unwrapped it carefully, and saw the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen

This dress would be perfect for tonight's party. I got started on my makeup, and looked at the clock. 2:30 PM. I only have 3 hours! Better get started now.

*magical timeskip brought to you by the Swiffer Wet Jet*

3rd Person POV:

Remi gracefully walked down the stairs in her majestic and elegant gown, earning the stares from her fellow members. Each boy had a nice tuxedo on, and were ready to escort Remi to her debut party.

Namjoon approaches Remi, holding his hand out to her

Namjoon approaches Remi, holding his hand out to her. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yes, let's go," she replied. The family walked out of their large dorm house and Taehyung opened the door of the limo for his bandmate.

*car ride provided by Tide Pods*

Namjoon POV
She looked beautiful. I've never seen someone so gorgeous in my life. It makes me angry when the hyungs look at her. I took her hand and brought her up to the stage of the venue we rented for her party. "Congratulations, Remi! We love you!" We yelled. She laughs, followed by tears as she gives a very heartfelt and grateful speech. Then, we preform our newest song, featuring her, "Best Of Me."

(Y'all this chapter sucked but I'm trying :'') I hope you guys like the story so far, and "Best Of Me" was the only song I could think of that came out recently. I love you guys so much! Please give any suggestions or ideas in the comments! 💕)