Surprise

After 2 months, Yoongi and I finally decided to fly back to Korea.

Our house had already been approved, and we needed to start moving in because now, I was 8 months pregnant.

Jimin and Jenna will still need to stay back in California, while Yoongi, Joonie, Jin, Tae and I returned to Korea.

"Remi!" I hear Yoongi call me from inside the moving van.

"Yeah, baby?" I respond, walking closer to the van.

"Can you get us some water please? There's some in the house," he asks.

I nod, and walk up the steps and into the echo-y house.

I opened the fridge, grabbing waters for my fiancee, Joonie and Taehyung.

I walked back out and handed the water bottles to the hard-working movers.

"We're nearly done!" Tae says excitedly.

Poor babies have been working since 8 this morning.

Namjoon pulls me aside and asks me something:

"Are you gonna tell him today?"

"Yep! I'm all set! I'm so excited!" I squel, hugging my best friend.

"Me too! I better get the rest of the stuff in the house! Talk to you in a bit!" He waves goodbye, and goes back to moving our boxes into the house.

I smile, letting out a sigh.

I am incredibly exhausted, keeping not only this baby in me, but a secret, too.

A secret I've known for almost 2 months already.

I have no idea how I kept this from Yoongi, but I won't be able to keep it anymore.

Yoongi POV

"Alright! The last box!" Taehyung rejoices, setting the last box from the moving van into mine and Remi's new house.

"Hey, guys," Namjoon says, "do you want to go chill back at the dorm for a bit? Have a couple drinks?"

"Namjoon! I have a pregnant fiancee to worry about. I can't just leave her!" I argue.

She must have heard me because I felt her arms wrap around my waist, and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"It's okay, Yoongs. You go have fun. You guys did so much work, the least I should to is help put some things away," she tells me.

"Alright, I'll go. But please be careful and call me if anything goes wrong, or you don't feel good, okay?" I respond, turning around to face her.

"I will, now go have fun!" She pecks my lips, and pushes me out of the house.

Remi POV

Alright.

He's gone.

Time to make the call...

"Hello?" The man's voice answered.

"He's gone," I said, "hurry up and come over here before he gets back."

"Okay, great. See you in a bit," he abruptly ends the call.