A Shocking Discovery

There's nothing in this world that could have prepared me for this moment.

A moment in which a shocking truth hits me like a truck.

I look to Namjoon, who is just as shocked as me.

We look over at the doctor, in utter disbelief.

It can't be true, can it?

She points to the monitor and says,

"Ah, yes. You're about 3 weeks in! Congratulations!"

I sat up, looked at Namjoon, and cried.

I never expected things to turn out this way.

What am I going to do?

Back At The Dorms

"Remi? Where were you? We were so worried!" Hoseok says, reaching out to hold my hand.

I smile weakly at him.

"I'm okay, we just need to hold a family meeting real quick. It's urgent,"  I told him, "I have something to tell you guys."

He understood, and gathered the family to the living room.

"G-guys," I start, tears flowing, "I-I...I'm pregnant."

Everyone is so shocked.

"What?"

"How?"

"Are you going to be okay?"

"What are you going to do?"

I smile.

"This...is not a bad thing. Sure, it wasn't planned, nor was it with a man I love. But it's my baby. And.... I'm keeping it," I told them, looking down at my stomach, smiling.

Taehyung suddenly starts crying.

"We're having a baby?" He asks, hugging me.

"Yes," I say, holding his face in my hands, "we're having a baby."

"Bangtan baby!" Jinnie shouts.

All of them hug me, as we celebrate the unplanned yet joyous occasion that is: my baby.

*~2 month time skip brought to you by Nike (plz sponsor me, Nike. I need some new shoes rly bad kthxbye)~*

Ever since I found out I was pregnant, everything changed.

Of course I'm still trying to get over the trauma of what happened almost 3 months ago, but the excitement and joy of having a baby is really taking over that pain.

The boys have accompanied me on every monthly exam, and the doctor says the baby is looking really good so far.

She says that I should lay off the practicing for now, but it's still okay for me to sing.

Of course we're going to continue our tour, but only after the baby gets here!

I'm not enough months along to see if it's a boy or a girl yet, but the boys really want a girl.

I think I'll be a great mom! I'm raising 7 adult babies, anyway! I used to help my mom out a lot with my sisters, and I used to babysit my nephew and niece back in America.

Come to think of it, I have told JiYoung and Kennedy about my pregnancy, yet. Kennedy is my brother's wife.

I decided to FaceTime him real quick.

"Hey, Oppa! How are you guys doing?" I say.

"Hi, Remi! We're good! We have something to tell you!" JiYoung replies.