Sleeping Beauty's Partner In Crime

I feel weird. I'm moving but I'm not walking. I see so many flashing lights and people screaming my name. I try to lift my head, but someone pushes it back down. "Sh..go back to sleep," I hear a voice and I immediately know who it is. Namjoon. I finally figure out what's going on. He's carrying me over his shoulder like a baby, a with a blanket over my head so the flashes don't wake me up. So considerate. :') Wait. That means that everyone else is here. The ARMYs, I mean. What happened last time I was awake- THE KISS. Oh my gosh! I need to find out who kissed me on the plane last night! Ugh..but Namjoon's shoulder is so comfortable...zz..

Namjoon's POV:

I tried to keep her asleep, but the ARMYs were too powerful, and awoke sleeping beauty. I feel her head move around, so I gently push it back down and tell her, "Sh..go back to sleep." She seemed to be awake for just a bit longer before going back to sleep. Jungkook comes up beside me and asks, "Do you want to take turns?" I don't want Jungkook to have Remi to himself, but ARMYs will think we're dating if I hold her the whole time, so I reluctantly hand the 19 year old to Jungkook. He caresses her hair and holds her as if she really were a baby. He'd never let go or drop her. 

We finally make it out of the sea of fans, and get in our van. Remi regains consciousness, only to find herself seated on Jungkook's lap. I saw J-Hope and Jimin hyungs glaring at him, but he looked proud. She screamed, "Jungkook~ah! You scared me!" She moves off his lap, and maneuvers her way onto the last available seat, next to Jimin. "How can someone sleep so much?" Jungkook asked, not keeping his eyes off her for even one second. "Yah! She's been working hard for the last few months! You were exactly the same when we debuted," Jimin defended, putting his arm around Remi consolingly. "Yeah, I was so exhausted, Kookie! But now, I'm wide awake," Remi says, as her stomach growls, "..and hungry." Hoseok pops his head from out of the back seats, "Well lucky for you, we're on our way to Red Lobster," he exclaims. "Yes! FOOD." Remi rejoices in finding out that we're eating soon. She whipped in her excitement and managed to hit herself in the face. Good job.

*time skip brought to you by Yoongi's lover, the travel pillow*

"Uuuuuuggghhh," I groaned, "I'm so FULL!" "You did eat four whole crabs, Joonie~Oppa," Remi told me. I nodded. She looked really deep in thought. "Rem, is something wrong?"

Remi's POV

Should I tell him? I thought. I can trust him.. He wasn't sitting anywhere near me on the plane, so it couldn't be him, anyways.. "Yeah, I actually have something on my mind.." I started. With concern in his eyes, Joonie asked me, "What is it?" I told him about the kiss, and speculation about who it could be. "I think I know who it is.." He said. "Really?! Who?" I asked in excitement. "But I'll have to make sure.. We'll have see if my theory is true, and if so, why they did it. Ready for this?" He told me. "Absolutely."

Let the games begin.

A/N: Hi, guys! Rachel here! I'm so sorry for this awful excuse for a chapter! I just got back from NY and I am so sorry for not updating! I was thinking of some new story ideas as well, so you guys might be seeing a new book soon! Please leave suggestions and ideas in the comments! Love you guys! Thank you all so much for 1.1k views!!! :D Talk soon! <3