Wedding

The day had finally arrived.

The day Yoongi and Remi had anticipated for so long.

Remi sat in the chair, staring at herself in the mirror

Her mother walked into the room.

"Remi, how are you feeling?" She asked, caressing her daughter's hair.

"I feel... so happy," Remi beamed in excitement.

"Where will the twins be during the ceremony?" Her mother asked yet another question.

"They'll be with you and Yoongi's mother," Remi answered.

"Oh, I love her! You know, I went out with her the other day, and she is absolutely lovely!" Her mother gushed over how much she loved Yoongi's mother.

A double-stroller made it's way into the door, holding Remi's now 5 month old twin babies.

Remi excused herself from the chair that she was sitting in, and her stylist cooed at Remi's adorable children.

"Hi, my loves," Remi spoke to her babies, picking each one up and holding either one in her arms.

"I set up a little play area for the twins over there in the corner," Remi's mom gestured to the corner of the room.

"Thank you so much, mom!" Remi got up and hugged her mother.

"Hey, beautiful," someone peeked in the door.

"Jenna!" Remi screeched, running over to her best friend.

She pulled her into a warm embrace, being careful as to not squish her now 6 month pregnant belly.

"Sit down! You must be tired," Remi gestured for Jenna to sit down in a chair.

"I'm fine! And so is Jina," she smiled tenderly, taking a seat, anyways.

After about 3 hours of prepping and preparing, the time had finally come for Remi to walk down the aisle.

Her father's hand in hers, she walked down the aisle towards her soon-to-be husband, Yoongi.

Handing his daughter off with tears in his eyes, Remi's father whispered,

"I know you'll take good care of her."

Yoongi nodded, smiling through the tears.

The minister announced shortly that it was time for the couple to exchange vows.

Yoongi went first.

"Remi," he began, "I know I have said it many times. I have said it over and over. But I will mean it everytime I say I love you. I love your smile, the way your nose wrinkles when you laugh. I love everything about you. When I met you, I thought you were just some kid from California. I didn't know you would be the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. But I know now, more than ever, that it's you that I want. Thank you. For being my soulmate, for giving me my children, and for being all I could have ever asked for."

Yoongi was barely able to get the last line out before completely losing it and sobbing uncontrollably.

Remi caressed his arm, and began to say her vows.

"My dear Yoongi, thank you so much for being here. During my dark times, where I didn't even know how I would get out of them, you were always there to hold me and care for me and show me that I mattered. I love you more than anything in the entire world, and I can't wait to spend my whole life with you, raise children with you, and grow old with you. I love you, Min Yoongi. Forever."

And with that, the two exchanged rings.

"Do you, Min Yoongi, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you, Kim Remi, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."