Together

With tears already blurring my vision, I immediately run to my best friend, being carried bridal-style in her boyfriend's arms.

I yell her name, but she is completely unresponsive.

It's then that I realize...

"Jimin! Y-your head...It's bleeding!" I scream for help, staff members scrambling to call 9-11 and treat Jimin and Jenna as best as they could.

A staff member takes Jenna away and lays her on a couch.

Jimin collapses onto his knees, bursting into tears.

I join him on the floor, rubbing his back.

"It's all my fault..." He whispers.

"Wha-"

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT."

"No, Jimin! You don't know that! What happened exactly?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"R-remember when Jen and I secretly r-ran out before th-the encore stage?"
He started.

"Yes, what happened after?" I asked another question.

"We were supposed to get married tonight..and we did, too. We snuck off with her family to have a small, quick wedding at a venue for her family, since she was going to be l-living with u-us back in Korea. While I was driving b-back here to t-tell you guys, someone hit us. It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for me. I...I could've driven faster. I could've...I could'v-"

"Jimin. Stop. This is NOT your fault. You had no control over the situation. What you need to do now is head to the hospital, we'll be right there. I love you, okay? It'll all be okay," I caressed his cheek, wiping his tears away, only to have more stream down.

"O-okay. Thank you, Remi," he hugs me and leaves quickly to get in the ambulance with Jenna.

I wipe away my own tears, realizing what's going on.

My best friends got into a car accident and one of them might have died.

I ran out to the stage, grabbing the boys who were still singing and bidding farewells to the ARMYs.

Taehyung turns to me, immediately noticing my tear-stained face, followed by Jungkook.

"What happened?" They say together in unison, capturing the attention of Jin.

"Jimin and Jenna. They got into a car accident...Jimin's okay...but Jenna," I start sobbing, and Jin rubs my back.

The rap line rushes over, abruptly ending the small event happening after the show.

Fans are screaming and causing a ruckus.

Yoongi makes his way to me, embracing me as I crouch to the ground.

Tae turns away from everyone, his sniffling and sobbing clearly heard.

We all leave the stage, and grab our manager, who became aware of the situation, and was already heading to the car.

She had become like a friend to us, and she too was crying out of fear that Jenna and Jimin weren't going to be okay.

______________________________________

Jimin POV

Nothing in the world is more terrifying than the feeling of not knowing if the love of your life is going to be okay.

Just last week she stubbed her toe and that was enough to make me go out and buy her chocolates and massage her.

I was so worried.