Roommates & Interviews

??? POV

We've gotten particularly close during these past couple of months.. Would Remi accept my feelings if I told her it was me?

Remi's POV

We unloaded the truck full of our luggage, and put it on one of those luggages cart thingys that the Sprouse twins rode on in the lobby of the Tipton hotel (Suite Life of Zack and Cody reference ;)). And of course, Tae and I had to get one just so we could ride on it. "Why do I have to push it? It looks like so much fun!" Jin whined. "Because you are the 'older and mature one of the group,' remember, Oppa?" I told him, mocking what he had told us a couple days ago when Tae and I were at it again at a grocery store. We were taking turns riding in the cart and speeding down the aisles while Jin hopelessly tried getting the food that he needed for "Eat Jin" in the cart. "You kids need discipline!" Jin said, stopping abruptly at the elevators. Tae got off first, and held his hand out to help me get off the thing, even though it couldn't be more than 6 inches off the ground. Despite it being completely unnecessary, I accepted Taehyung's help anyways. Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon were already in the enormous elevator, and with Tae, Jin and I already in there, too, all who that was left was Hobi and Kookie. "Where on earth are they," Yoongi asked, "I wanna sleep!" I stuck my head out of the elevator doors, looking for the two missing members. They exited from the bathroom a couple seconds later, and took their slow, precious time getting to the elevator. "FINALLY," we all groaned. With 8 people and 4 carts in this elevator, it got a bit stuffy. We were all squished together. I could NOT breathe, and it was no better that SOMEONE was pushed up against me the whole time, aka Jimin. I've noticed him being really touchy with me sometimes, so maybe he's the one that kissed me on the plane?

We finally got to our floor, level 5. I glanced at my Apple watch on my wrist- 11:57 PM. It's late.. We still have to choose bedroom buddies.

Joon pops out of nowhere, managing to scare the crap out of Hobi and I, who were admiring the art on the hotel hallways. "So, who's bunking with who?" He asks, stopping at the last four doors at the end of the corridor. Jungkook raises his hand, "I'll bunk with you, hyung!" Namjoon dimple-smiles, and says, "Sorry, Kookie. I'm already with Jin hyung," motioning to Jin, who was already lugging his and Joon's matching Ryan luggages into their room, 547. Hobi and Yoongi decided to share room 548, while Jimin and Tae shared 549. "So that means that we're roomies, Remi!" Jungkook almost screams, holding my hand. I feel a flush on my face as his hand intertwines with mine. I smiled, and exhaustively nodded at him, "Yep, we are!" Everyone says goodnight to each other, and I walk into room 550 with Jungkook.

We walked into the huge room, complete with a kitchen, mini dining room, living room, balcony, 2 bathrooms and, "One bed?" I screamed. Jungkook scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, looking down to hide his very obvious red face. "I-I can j-just sleep o-on the c-c-couch, if you want," Kookie offers. "Absolutely not!" I tell him. "We can just share the bed, it's cool," and I walk over to one of the two dressers on each side of the bed, putting away my clothes the I brought. Taking a few seconds to digest what I said, Jungkook walks over to his side, and does the same thing as me.

Jungkook POV

She wants to...share the bed? There's only one, and there's no way that she'd let me sleep on the bed. I watch her put away her clothes, and I notice something...red. It's only a matter of seconds before my whole face flushes red, and I quickly run over to my side of the bed. I start putting my stuff away, when I remember what happened at home last week...

*~flash back brought to you by the Tipton hoetel*~

"Remi? Are you done yet-" I start, and the bathroom door opens, revealing a towel-clad Remi, and nothing else. "Yep! All yours!" My eyes went straight to her chest. "Yah! Perv!" She says, smacking me. "Y-you're the one walking around in just a towel in a house full of guys!" I retaliate. "Yes, and do you know why?" She asked me. "W-why?" I gulped. "Because, Jungkook," she whispered in my ear, "I was once an ARMY, and you all were my biases. So I technically have a crush on all of you. Can't I show off in front of a bunch of hot boys?" And with that, she walked away. My heart, its beating so fast...is it possible that she feels the same way?