Staples Center (Pt. 1)

September 16th, 2018

California, United States of America

Staples Center in Los Angeles

This date and location would be the place where the world would find out everything.

It would be our first all-English interactive stage.

And also the announcement of mine and Yoongi's daughter.

We actually just flew into Los Angeles on Sunday, and three days prior, we put down a settlement on the house we wanted.

Now we were just waiting for the call to confirm that it was ours.

I felt someone hold my hand.

As expected, I turned to my right to see Yoongi, smiling sweetly at me.

"We can do this," he encourages me.

I hold onto the small, circular pendant at the end of my necklace, tracing the "Y" engraved on it.

The necklace Yoongi gave me the day he asked me to be his.

I looked down at my left hand.

A sparkly, diamond ring looked back up at me, reminded me of the day my Yoongi proposed, just 2 weeks ago.

I smile at these memories, not realising that the time to go on stage was drawing nearer.

Someone wraps their arm around my shoulder.

I stare into the mirror at the person hugging me, and turn around to smile at them.

"Hi, Joonie!" I say cheerfully.

"Hey, Re. You ready for this? You look gorgeous by the way," he mentions.

"I'm ready! And thank you. My mom got this dress for me," I respond, getting my makeup artist to help me up from my chair so I can show off my beautiful dress.

I hug Namjoon, who is still admiring my dress.

I chose pink, obviously!

I look over at all of the boys, and I notice something.

"Guys..are you..wearing matching pink suits?" I ask, just about ready to cry because I didn't even ask them to.

wearing matching pink suits?" I ask, just about ready to cry because I didn't even ask them to