Chapter 9 . Pt.2

HARRY'S POV

After Cassie fell asleep, I told Gemma, who was still on the phone with Ashton, that I was going to get something to eat.

I quickly left the hospital and got into my car. My phone went off notifying me that I had a text.

Zayn:

Sup bro? How's it goin? Is Cassie remembering anything?

Me:

Everything's the same. Unfortunately. Well she remembered Gemma, so that's progress. But stop texting me, I'm driving. ;)

Zayn:

Lol, w/e , let me know if anything changes.

I chuckled and threw my phone into the passenger seat. Zayn wasn't even close to Cassie, he just want updates for Hannah. They've been 'hanging out' recently. I'm not going to say anything though. I understood how she felt when Cassie didn't remember her, so if Zayn's her form of comfort, I'm all for it.

After a 10 minute drive, I pulled into Chick-Fil-A and ordered Gemma and I something to eat. I sat down at a deserted table and pulled my phone out as I waited for our food. I got on Facebook to see my timeline full of bullshit posts to Cassie.

None of you assholes know her.

None of you assholes care about her. All of these attention seeking people are here, typing up bullshit posts for likes. It pisses me off because none of these assholes never said hi to Cassie before the accident. Now it's, "OMG I can't believe this, I hope Cassie is better soon. 1like = 1prayer"

These people annoy me to a limit that's indescribable.

I simply closed that app and went onto my text messages when my number was called. I walked up to the counter, grabbed me and Gemma's food and headed back to the hospital.

The drive back seemed quicker than the one here. I walked into the hospital and went straight to Cassie's room in the ICU but no one was there. I started to panic, I knew that Cassie was feeling ok before I left but what if something happened. I turned to leave the room and walked to the receptionist desk.

"Where's-" I started but she shushed me holding her hand in the air. It was then when I noticed the phone to her ear.

When she was off the phone she immediately left her computer and all he'll broke loose. 3 ambulances pulled up at the same time and patient after patient was brought into the waiting room.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

About six police officers came into the hospital and one walked off leaving the other five to talk to the doctors who were working frantically trying to neuter all these people back into good health. It was scary watching all this unfold in front of me.

"There was a robbery at the bank on 8th street. These people are wounded and they need medical attention." One off the officers yelled as about six people were brought in on gurneys.

Thank you captain obvious.

None of the peoples injuries looked to bad. A shot in the leg, the arm. The ass. Everybody looked as if they'd live. Finally, I caught glimpse of someone who didn't look like they were about to rip their hair out. "Excuse me, could you spare a second and tell me where Cassandra Hampton is."

"The patient in the ICU?" She asked and I nodded. "She was taken to another floor one second," she said politely as she typed something into her computer. "She's on the 6th floor, room 603."

"Thank you." I gave her a dimpled smile and she nodded. I quickly jogged to the elevators and went to the sixth floor. When I went in, Cassie was sitting up in bed with a tray of food in front of her with Gemma on the foot.

"Hi Harry." She greeted cheerfully and my heart did a backflip.

I was about to ask if she remembered everything but Gemma shook her had no before the question was even asked.

"Hey Harry, you missed lunch." Cassie said with a teasing smile. "It was good too."

"Was it Chik-Fil-A?" I asked just as teasingly.

"Chinese take-out sucker." She said sticking her tongue out at me.

"How did you-"

"Who said they didn't deliver to the hospital?" Gemma teased as well.

"Why the hell did you let me go to the Chik-Fil-A if you guys ordered Chinese?" I asked and Cassie giggled.

"I wasn't really paying attention, Ashton was on the phone. Sorry." She laughed and I huffed pulling my cold food from the bag.

I silently ate my food while Cassie stared at me. It's quite uncomfortable.

Finally, I swallowed the food in my mouth and turned to face her and she looked at the small tv as if she'd been looking there the entire time.

I chuckled and took my last bite of food. Turns out I was hungrier than I thought, I ate mine and Gemma's food.

I picked up the trash and took it out into the hall to throw it away. That's when I saw Hannah and Zayn walking hand-in-hand. When they saw me Hannah snatched her hand away from Zayn who shook his head at her.

"Hey Harry Cassie up yet?" She asked in a rush. I mumbled a yeah to her walking over to Zayn as he watched her walk into the room.

I laughed at him and made a whipping sound with my mouth. He chuckled and put an are around my shoulders as we walked into the room.

What shocked me was the fact that Cassie was hugging Hannah tightly and crying.

She remembers Hannah.

That means she remembers me.

~

HI GUYS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 500 READS. I REALLY REALLY APRICIATE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. THANKS AGAIN.

-Äÿśîå