Chapter 11

CASSIE'S P.O.V

For the second time, I pulled away and was met with a small smile from Harry.

"I don't know what it was..." I say quietly. "But I felt something. I felt something the first time you kissed me, I've always felt something." He tried to speak but I continue. "People bet money that I'd fall for you. People as in my way friends, Tyler and Hannah. I thought they were crazy, but at the same time I knew they were right. I knew I liked you, that I had some type of feelings for you but I had to deny them. I couldn't like you. I can't like you, but I do. I always have." I say taking a breath. "But, I don't want to like you. Do you see my problem?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"I don't." He mutters.

I let out a breath and I feel Harry's hand on top of my knee. "You're Gemma's brother. Gemma. My best friend, Harry. She'll think I was using her to get to you this entire time. And, what about your mom? She'll think... who knows what she'll think. People will think-"

"Who gives a fuck Cassie? it's not about them? it's about you and I. You said it yourself, you felt something there. You can't just try to make your feeling disappear because of someone's irrelevant opinion. Who cares what they think it's not about them."

I understand where he's coming from but at the same time...I'm lost. I don't even know what he wants from me.

A relationship? In case you didn't know, Harry isn't the relationship type.

"Can you do that?" he asked and I'm snapped back to reality.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Just magically make your feeling disappear because I sure as hell can't." He speaks in a whisper and I shake my head. I know for a fact that that won't be an easy task.

"Wh-what do you want?" I ask and his expression is one of confusion. "From me, I mean."

"I want to ask you-"

"GOOD NEWS!!!" His words are interrupted by Hannah bursting into the room and Harry puts a little distance between us.

"What?" I ask as she walks into the room and Harry leaves. I frown.

"A little birdie in doctors clothes told me you can go home today!" she says and I smile.

"Really?" I asks and she nods hugging me way to tightly and I groan.

"Oh shit, I forgot you were crippled." She laughs and I playfully roll my eyes.

"HaHa! Very Funny." I said and she shrugs.

"You have to stay with Gemma's mum for a while because a police dude was talking to the doctor dude and he couldn't find your mum so.. yeah." I nod.

I don't really want to stay with my mum anyways. Way too much drama for me.

"Okay, so when do I leave?"

"Whenever Anne and Gemma get here." She says happily and I nod.

"Good!" I speak with a smile and Hannah gets a notifiction on her phone. A text appearenly.

She reads whatever it says and a huge smile creeps on her face, along with a blush causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Who's that?" I ask and she blushes even harder.

"Nobod-" She stops when i snatch the phone from her grasp.

Z <3:

Were'd u go babe, I miss u :(