Chapter 6

Harry's POV

You know how people say that first kiss with the person you like is magical? Like fireworks? Well they lied. I felt more than fireworks. It felt like Afghanistan. The only word I could use to describe for what I felt right now was, magical.

Her lips were soft against mine, and it just felt magical. she was completely still at first but it seemed like she didn't mind. I put my hand on her hip and she started to kiss me bac-

WAIT, SHE'S KISSING ME BACK.

Cassie's POV

Out of no where Harry kissed me, and I was completely speechless. I don't know why but I kissed him back. I don't know what this feeling is in the pit of my stomach, but I like it. I never had feeling for Harry but now I'm not so sure. I was confused when he almost kissed me at the super market, all I could think was, 'Was I really going to let him kiss me?' Now I know that I definitely was going to let him kiss me.

When our lips touched the applause in the auditorium got ten times louder. I felt Harry smile against my lips causing me to smile as well. I'm so confused right now its not even funny. I thought I hated Harry, I always thought of him as Gemma's annoying ass brother.

He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. "I've been wanting to do that for so long." he said to me with a genuine smile.

"What was that?" I asked him with confusion.

"Honestly Cassie, I don't know." He said and his smile never left.

That's when realization hit me. I don't like Harry. Sure, he's attractive but he's..........Harry. I pulled away quickly shaking my head. "That, that wasn't supposed to happen, I'm sorry.' I said to him before running off the stage and out of the auditorium.

What the hell was I thinking? Why the hell did I kiss him back? What is wrong with me?

I ram into the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. A single tear fell down my cheek followed by thousands more. Why am I so stupid?

I can't like Harry. He's my best friend's brother.

Harry's POV

She ran away. Just as I expected, she ran away. I chased her out of the auditorium, but when I reached the corridors she was completely gone. I ran my fingers through my hair, then down my face. "FUCK!" I knew I shouldn't have kissed her, but I'm a selfish idiot. I let my heart speak before my brain and now she probably wont even talk to me again. What the hell am I going to do?

"Harry?" I turned around to see Hannah. "Where'd Cassie go?"

"I don't fucking know!" I screamed as I kicked the lockers next to me.

"Dude calm the hell down." She yelled to me. "I'll go find her."

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "C-can you just tell her I'm sorry."

"Sure," she walked away.

I walked out the front doors of the school and got into my car. I put my head on the steering wheel. Just as I expected the first time, if she kissed me it would only be in the heat of the moment. I groaned loudly when someone knocked on my car window. I turned and looked to see who it was, and I cursed.

Kendall Fucking Jenner.

I rolled down the window, "What the fuck do you want?" I said to her.

"Harsh much," she smiled arrogantly. "I need a ride home babe."

"Don't call me babe." I started the car. "And you can catch the fucking bus." I pulled off not bothering to look back. I was about a block away when I realized that I was the one who picked Cassie up to take her to school, so I have to take her home. I made a U-Turn and drove back to the school. Soon enough the bell rang and students started to flood out of the school.

I stepped out of the car when I saw Cassie exit the school. I walked over to her, "Cassie?" I spoke in a soft voice.

"What?" She snapped at me.

"Come on, I have to take you home.''

"Hannah will take me home, or I'll walk."

"Its to far to walk," I pleaded with her. "I'm sorry ok, just come on."

"Then I'll ask Hannah." She snapped.

I parked the car and ran out in front of her, "Cassie, why are you being like this?" I asked her. "You kissed me too."

"I did, and it was mistake. I don't like you, never have, never will.' she said and it felt like a stab to the heart. I nodded, hiding whatever hurt I was feeling. Rejection, maybe?

"Ok, I get it, you don't like me like that-,"

"No, I don't like you at all. Just, stay away from me." She walked past me, bumping her shoulder into mine. I cursed loudly and got back into my car, and drove off.

Why is she so frustrating?

I drove home and parked my car in the driveway, I ran into the house, not even realizing I still had the trophy in my hand this whole time. I went into my room and slammed the door shut. I sat the trophy on my dresser and laid down. Maybe I can try to sleep the pain away before I turn to a worse option.

But what about prom? I asked myself? Its this Saturday, the final game is Friday. No wonder why I'm stressed. I still want to take Cassie to the prom but she doesn't even want to look at me, let alone go to a dance with me.

HI READERS< WHO EVER IS READING THIS I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU !